Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

Though I like Talaash...

Dil Chahta Hai is a special film.smiley27 Voting for DCH because Aaaaakaaaaashhh.smiley37

☺️☺️☺️☺️this movie is so iconic to me saw it zillion times. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh MY God. When I wrote that 3 Idiots will just win and to close all polls, I totally forgot both DCH and Talaash exist smiley36 Maybe because I love both of these movies a lot and not really because of Aamir Khan.

But thats not the point. The point is I'm going to start the paperwork to sue TM because DCH vs Talaash should not be a beginning level poll! It is literally worth semi-finale or quarter-finale. This is disrespectful to me, my family, my grandmother, and ...my..neighbor. I will not forget this 😤

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

☺️☺️☺️☺️this movie is so iconic to me saw it zillion times. 

I watched it a few years ago and loved it ever since. Like its soooooo good. I've rewatched it and it is always as good. 

But same with Talaash! That movie has been rewatched by me at least 6 times. And it gives me goosebumps every time.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Oh MY God. When I wrote that 3 Idiots will just win and to close all polls, I totally forgot both DCH and Talaash exist smiley36 Maybe because I love both of these movies a lot and not really because of Aamir Khan.

But thats not the point. The point is I'm going to start the paperwork to sue TM because DCH vs Talaash should not be a beginning level poll! It is literally worth semi-finale or quarter-finale. This is disrespectful to me, my family, my grandmother, and ...my..neighbor. I will not forget this 😤

You also forgot TZP.smiley3

As for the way they were pitted against each other, finally folks are realizing how Aamir’s filmography is filled up with classics after classics. It’s simply not possible to keep every movie and some very deserving movies have to be left behind.🤧

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 3 months ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Sui Dhaaga actor Anushka Sharma: I find memes hilarious and ...

I think I should just go take a look at the full list and remind myself which movies he was a part of smiley36

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Sui Dhaaga actor Anushka Sharma: I find memes hilarious and ...

I think I should just go take a look at the full list and remind myself which movies he was a part of smiley36

smiley36

But in all seriousness, me thinks TZP will be the ultimate winner because there is simply no other BW movie which ticks all the boxes plus have such a huge impact on the society.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Dil Chahta Hai 

It was an entertaining movie without any melodrama. Compare the scene where Akash hits Rohit once to any masala movie. They would be fighting for ten minutes. smiley36 The music 🎼 The reunion scene ❤️ 

Even SRKs character references in Kal Ho Naa Ho that DCH was epitome of cool hair and clothes 😎 

Dil Chahta Hai 

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Talaash.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

smiley36

But in all seriousness, me thinks TZP will be the ultimate winner because there is simply no other BW movie which ticks all the boxes plus have such a huge impact on the society.

Don't bet on it. People have different criterias