Shraddha introduces Rahul to Aditya - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago
ananya and ark were together as couple at the event there pics on them sitting close together
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

ananya and ark were together as couple at the event there pics on them sitting close together

yes I saw themsmiley38the pictures were from last night. Ananya was so happy. Shraddha leftsmiley36the same day. Shraddha made the initiative to greet and hug her.

982283 thumbnail

Is there any way you can share here ? I have only seen one ?

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Is there any way you can share here ? I have only seen one ?

I will try to locate but it was in instagram reels when they were having Havan n then at party were seen together yesterday.

Originally posted by: Bekind

yes I saw themsmiley38the pictures were from last night. Ananya was so happy. Shraddha leftsmiley36the same day. Shraddha made the initiative to greet and hug her.

today is Shraddha birthday so that’s why the probably went early.
982283 thumbnail

I will try to locate but it was in instagram reels when they were having Havan n then at party were seen together yesterday.

I only saw this ! 🤷‍♀️

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4DgnZoNvR8/?igsh=MTVtZ2h0aHdnN2F5Ng==

ye that’s the main one going viral but in the thread where they showing the others during the events they clearly spotted sitting together n going to the events together.