Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sorrento

Kate has had a hysterectomy. She probably is using the opportunity to relax and stay away from the public eye while she can

My opinion, too...and I prefer all the speculations to what would be written when media get to know about that surgical removal of the uterus...

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have a feeling she had a total hysterectomy too which is a big surgery and she is probably using to have much needed time away from palace duties.

as for Charles, its just fishy..he either has testicular or some GI cancer. Testicular would be better for outcome, if he has pancreatic, then sorry 1 year at the most.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

😂😂

What will happen to Camila when Charles dies? Will she removed from the Royal family?

Kate is the biological mother of William’s children. Agreed.. she can’t be a Queen but she’ll still be a part of Royal family as her son will become the King.

Camila will probably get some other title but she’ll remain part of the family.

Kate will automatically become Queen when William is king unless they divorce, but that’s highly unlikely. Technically she’ll be Queen consort as the wife of the king. But she’ll be Queen and given that she’s the mother of the future king she one day might end up with title of queen mother when her son becomes king.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

On my twitter I am reading she is missing. Is this true?

She is off sick till the spring breaks due to her recovery of the Abdominal surgery .
kimnancy thumbnail

Hey, I saw the same thing on Twitter and it's definitely concerning.