Posted: 2 months ago

Thank you, Raji, for the thread and for tagging me.smiley31 

Best wishes to both teams, but a bit more good wishes to RCB. smiley10

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savera84

Team news:

Royal Challengers Bangalore: The Mandhana-led side kept the same eleven for the match against the Giants and are likely to stick to the combination that has won them two games.

Probable XI: Smriti Mandhana (c), Sophie Devine, S Meghana, Ellyse Perry, Richa Ghosh (wk), Sophie Molineux, Georgia Wareham, Shreyanka Patil, Simran Bahadur, S Asha, Renuka Thakur

Delhi Capitals: Lanning's team was unchanged in the last game and they too are likely to field the same eleven.

Probable XI: Meg Lanning (c), Shafali Verma, Alice Capsey, Jemimah Rodrigues, Marizanne Kapp, Annabel Sutherland, Arundhati Reddy, Minnu Mani, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Radha Yadav, Shikha Pandey

Ellyse Perry vs  Meg Lanning smiley36

Savera84 thumbnail

More predictions.

Scenario 1

Royal Challengers Bangalore Women win the toss and bowl

PP Score - 55-65

DEL-W - 180-190

Royal Challengers Bangalore Women win the match

Scenario 2

Delhi Capitals Women win the toss and bowl

PP score - 60-70

BAN-W- 175-185

Delhi Capitals Women win the match

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spideyweb

Ellyse Perry vs  Meg Lanning smiley36

Assie vs Aussie playing for Indian Women's Premier League in India. smiley1 

Cheers..

Viswasruti thumbnail

Smriti Mandhana's RCB has been unbeaten so far this season. 

Delhi Capitals Women have won their last match in WPL with a big margin of nine wickets against UP Warriorz. Captain Lanning and Shafali Verma made stunning half-centuries to chase down the 120-run target with 33 balls to spare. The bowlers were the show-stealers in that thumping victory. Marizanne Kapp and Radha Yadav shared seven wickets between them.

RCB-W are also coming after a one-sided win against the Gujarat Giants, where they thrashed the Beth Mooney-led side by eight wickets. Smriti Mandhana's team achieved the 108-run target in just 12.3 overs. Renuka Thakur Singh was chosen as the player of the match for her match-winning performance.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Now, the hosts are at the top of the points table with two victories. Delhi, on the other hand, are in the third position. When the two sides clash today, RCB must get an edge with the fans' support and cheering. RCB fans have played as 12th man and the support has been unmatchable, which has resulted in their performance as well.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Friends, please post scores intermittently, so that whenever I wake up, I can see the score. smiley1

Here is the link to follow the match ----- 

https://www.cricbuzz.com/live-cricket-scores/88466/rcbw-vs-dcw-7th-match-womens-premier-league-2024

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 months ago

Thanks for the tag and thread Raji dear. 

Madhu di, will trysmiley20

RCB women FTW but good luck both team

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Savera84

Assie vs Aussie playing for Indian Women's Premier League in India. smiley1 

Cheers..

Is it a coincidence i was recently talking to my Australian friend smiley36