Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

So look like a makers are going to show Mansi and Ganga(Agni) love story... 

What you guys think...

They will serve or not? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The story seems to be heading that way for sure. They will drag that story till they are ready for leap I think.

But for now it looks like they are going to show Manasi trying to stand her own two feet and get away from her husband.

They put enough knots in Ganga/ Agni's memory loss track so that will also give them a lot of time before leap.

But the story seem to have moved far away from Weavers and silk saris sadly. Wish they show some of those stories too since the name of the lead is Doree(Thread).

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Correct they lost the bunkar track .... 

Kailashi devi obsessed of her sari and her orthodox thinking...

Now she become full villain smiley15

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 28 days ago

I'm hoping for their love story....  2 incomplete souls who are complete with the thread of hope, love and trust 

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

So does I... 

I want them to be a happy family... 

Showered their all to their little princess 😍 

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 28 days ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Currently I'm watching for only the story Ganga and Mansi which is a realistically told love story.

Doree's scenes are so badly written and are so unrealistic and over the top.They need to get a better writer for Doree's scenes. 

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

Correct...they need to tone down little... Let other solved the problem 

I found their love story is Amazing... I wish ganga memory come back then he fall in love with mansi and vice versa 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 27 days ago

First thing I want to get his memory back is for Doree ,why they are making it so difficult for a little child ?yes K.D . can carryon with grown ups but there is a limit as well it looks like the through out of the whole season poor Doree have to suffer ?smiley28

showbuzz28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234

So does I... 

I want them to be a happy family... 

Showered their all to their little princess 😍 

+1 waiting them to be happy together !

showbuzz28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Yaar , why is this forum so silent ,  toxic show forums are always busy but this show have no WU or no discussions smiley5