Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

that is because his fans can’t find enough RK topics on this forum. They are the ones that walk in bring his overrated behind up there. Of course we are not just going to sit there and watch. Next time don’t bring up RK on Vicky’s thread. Make your own topics about him. 

Hain?? smiley44 But you brought RK in Vicky’s thread…..not me smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hain?? smiley44 But you brought RK in Vicky’s thread…..not me smiley36

And the last thread about Vicky’s photo shoot RK fans brought him up there ? I just was wondering what you Ranbir fans were doing on Vicky’s thread? Can’t find enough RK post? 

SakZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

He himself has exposed himself as player! Battery low is calling! smiley36smiley36smiley36

That must have been a biased opinion too I guess! 

Biased opinion Aloo can sit on her cheating player hubbies lap. If Vicky carries a pic of his wife on his phone like all spouses and accidentally shows it for less then a second it is cringe! smiley37

when I first read your comment without knowing the context, i was like, why would anyone carrying pic of their wife is cringe. Then i went through that thread and realised its a baby pic of their spouse. I find it cringe. 😂

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakZ

when I first read your comment without knowing the context, i was like, why would anyone carrying pic of their wife is cringe. Then i went through that thread and realised its a baby pic of their spouse. I find it cringe. 😂

And there are many who do it. I have had school mates show me their spouse or fiancé via their phone. Baby pic or adult pic what does it matter ? They’re both adults now ? 

kya, kahan, kya hua....kissi ne mujhe bataya kyon nahi???smiley3smiley7smiley19

You Need More Sleep: Advice from Cats (Cat Book, Funny Cat Book, Cat Gifts for Cat Lovers): Marciuliano, Francesco: 0492019427006: Amazon.com: Books

Originally posted by: SakZ

Actually I find it very very cute.....but that thread is howlarious......waise good idea.....I will force my husband to put my baby pic in his phone....that should turn him into a green husband...smiley14smiley16

Bechari Shraddha......koi nahi poochhta hai usko....itni mushkil se Bira ki wajah se ek thread mila....woh bhi logon ne hijack kar liya....smiley19

GIF- Shraddha | WedMeGood

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

kya, kahan, kya hua....kissi ne mujhe bataya kyon nahi???smiley3smiley7smiley19

You Need More Sleep: Advice from Cats (Cat Book, Funny Cat Book, Cat Gifts for Cat Lovers): Marciuliano, Francesco: 0492019427006: Amazon.com: Books

Ye to wahi baat ho gayi ki shadi me poora khaana khane pe baad bolo - arre gaajar ka halwa bhi tha? Kisi ne mujhe bataya kyun nahi smiley3smiley7smiley19

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Actually I find it very very cute.....but that thread is howlarious......waise good idea.....I will force my husband to put my baby pic in his phone....that should turn him into a green husband...smiley14smiley16

No you need to train him to kick your lengha and step on your veil. Call you fat publicly while you’re preggors and say you can not wear lipstick! 💄