Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 months ago

All of this looks orchestrated to create hypesmiley36 - next time cast a well-known female face so that one does not need to resort to all this.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago
Rrpdxb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I don’t know what’s going on but suddenly there are all these negative posts about Sid on Reddit too. Stuff from years ago like blinds and gossip about him and KJo and him and Jackie. It really feels like an attempt to attack his image right before his movie release. But Sid doesn’t like to engage or respond so more than likely he’ll let it go.

Exactly there’s nothing to talk about , these media portals editing out for the clickbait.
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I don’t know what’s going on but suddenly there are all these negative posts about Sid on Reddit too. Stuff from years ago like blinds and gossip about him and KJo and him and Jackie. It really feels like an attempt to attack his image right before his movie release. But Sid doesn’t like to engage or respond so more than likely he’ll let it go.

few days ago vikrant and now did. All attacks on outsiders.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: wat_up

it’s the way she’s trying to hold it. Even he didn’t like it. So u don’t mind then ok. They say sharing is caring.

I don't think he didn't like it. Sid is a sweet man.smiley27 He wouldn't mind and nor would his wifey