Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Minty, he is cute but like he does not look strong enough to pick up a bed and throw it off a building so I am not attracted to him

Banned

[Post Removed]

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Saoirse Ronan is so underrated. She is so impressive in whatever she has done till date. She has that beautiful old world aura along with distinctive modern day charm. I pick Saoirse over any of the modern day actors.

Timothee chalamet is good. Nothing great. And let's not compare him with Leo. Has long way to go.

Banned

[Post Removed]

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Timotheé has a good script sense and I really liked him in Little Women, Dune, Call me by your name etc, I have never really liked him offscreen though especially after the whole Zionist shtick. He used to look great during 1st Dune press and stuff but I don't know whats up with him, he looks off lately. But I surely dig his pairing with Ronan and looking forward to Dune 2.

Tom Holland on the other hand has a serotonin boost kinda off screen personalitysmiley36 and I have adored him as Spider-Man but recently when I watched his other work after realising he's a theatre kid I was simply blown, especially The Crowded Room he has given such a nuanced performance, its quite ironical that guy who is the face of a Multi-Billion franchise probably cinematic universe even is so underrated as actor. Guess Spiderman casts a very big shadow. But IMO Tom >>> Chalamet.

Saoirse Ronan is way better than likes of Pugh, Zendaya etc

Edited by VirginiaPlath - 7 months ago
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: afaffafff

Can Saoirse do what Alia did in Highway, Raazi, Gangubai, Gully Boy, Udta Punjab, Dear Zindagi. I cannot see Saoirse having such a diverse filmography.

No no no... a big no. I don't don't have the audacity to compare anyone with the great Alia 😨 Saoirse who?

Banned

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

Timothee chalamet is good. Nothing great. And let's not compare him with Leo. Has long way to go.

Actually, I dislike those kind of comparisons...Timothy Chalamet is Timothy Chalamet and Leonardo di Caprio is Leonardo di Caprio...each of them an own personality with their own approach to their profession with their own growing up and life-experiences.

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Age has nothing to do 😜

I have a huge crush on Tom Holland.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SakZ

Age has nothing to do 😜

I have a huge crush on Tom Holland.

IKR and he ain't even all that good looking conventionally speaking I get its the personality smiley36