Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Ye SOLO bhi nahi chalegi, you fearing about no. of films.

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Wow so many movies. 15th March yodha release date is bang middle of exams. 

March April months are exam months in India. Why are they releasing so many movies during these months.

Don't know in India but in March start the Holy Week so ppl will have a lot of time for Cinema etc..

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think The Crew and Shaitan will perform well at the box office

Yodha will flop I guess

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

It shouldn’t if the action fatigue has set in and Sidharth doesn’t have the box office pull 

Edited by Basskarrr - 2 months ago
Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I think The Crew and Shaitan will perform well at the box office

Yodha will flop I guess

I will wait for trailer first, The Crew and Shaitan already released their trailer and look promising Dharma is sleeping with Yodha since more than a year so to be honest don't have any faith also Dharma never gave him a good movie.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dirdam

Yes but Chalamet didn't have the 80% popularity that he has now 👀 dating a Kardashian hyped him to the stardom.

I do agree with that and not just Chalamet but even Zendaya is a much bigger star than she was back then, plus Florence is also there, I personally love Rebecca & been hearing great things about Austin so would be watching out for them. Having said that there are very limited HW names that have BO pull in India, list starts with Tom Cruise, Christopher Nolan and RDJ till certain extent. In younger lot maybe Tom Holland is a known name owing to Spider-Man films' popularity here probably that's why Uncharted got a decent release. Everyone else is inconsequential in the Indian market even someone like Leo, only certain CBMs, disney or conjuring universe movies and other horror films work her.

Having said that you never know Dune 2 might just explode if they manage to create FOMO fuelled hypesmiley36pata chala Jhaandya ko dekhne chale gaye log. Though I still believe subject is too over indulgent & niche even for Plex audience. Regardless Yodha teaser was good and well received so it shouldn't be affected by this clash but they need even better trailer with some catchy lines.

U copied my post 🙄 at least give credits smiley7

LOL

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Let's see..at least finally the promotions started 👐 I want Disha in the promotions..

20240224_120731.jpg

Yes I want Disha there too. Maybe after the trailer. This was more of a song launch.