Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Migraine

Thanks for the lovely review thread. I became a big fan of drashti with this show. Don't really remember the first episodes in tv. When Maan entered everything changed. That rescue scene is really a cult classic. 

Thanks for sharing your side. Stay tuned smiley27
I think that the rescue scene + all the iconic scenes from Geet has been repeated so many times in different shows to replicate the flavor but each lacks some magic.

Geet980 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Wow great idea. Very entertaining review can't agree more. Geet is truly a breath of fresh air from those typical shows. I accidentally watched a video online where Geet was being chased by brij and his people. And Maan comes to rescue her. Thanks for this thread. Looking forward

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Hellooooo everyone.. 

Okay my favorite episode is when they meet... 

I still remember drooling over that episode.. I must have watched it like 100 times... Omg omg.. 

I dint know about the forum then

It was such a task to get the remote you know frm my mom!! 

Hayeeeeeee those days!! 

Thanks babe for this thread love this!! 

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

1st: from the river to the sea!

2nd : when geet started to air  I was watching Behula in star jalsha, so I missed first 10 parts. Though later watched it millions of times.

Amazing your description and reactions. Just feeling that i should re watch . 

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 23 days ago

Although I am very busy but shall try to post the new episodes reviews soon 

Happy 14th year to Geet everyone! smiley31

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

14 years and I still remember a whole lot of episodes like I watched it yesterday! smiley42

Lovely thread dear!

madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 days ago

Oh my God... this thread is absolute nostalgia and perfection. I used to live in Delhi at that time and this was aired on Star One. Damn the rage this became all over the campus was hard to ignore. One day my dupatta got caught with my BFF's watch and everyone started singing "Mahiiiiiii" and I was like whats going on? They told me about this show and I was hooked. I started watching from that bahar se koi andar na aa sake... that was the teaser I saw for the first time and was hooked. Internet was fairly new and you had to work hard to find old episodes on YT. I binge watched it before it was a thing and caught up with all the episodes. Ever since always found time for this beloved show till the last day it aired on STAR One and the farewell episode too. This post is absolutely refreshing and I love that you are mentioning the dated parts of the show even though a lot of it was still far ahead of its time. The idea of a single woman making it on her own in the big city, it started off as quite progressive. 

Edited by madhubala123 - 16 days ago