Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

OH MY GOD... you guys are tempting me to write something on Jhanak and Ani...

My ideas just flows when I write for my #maaneet... but seems like I am for first time tempted to write for other couple - #runak. Thanks to the AI generated beautiful images for them.

Hope I come up with something.

Great idea.smiley27

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mridzy

This is nice! How specific were you with this prompt? 🤣 I love the attention to detail in Ani's face down to his exceptionally long fingers! 😁😁 

I tried a similar prompt too but for some reason the trophy was with Ani, and he had a earring. I don't know what's with bings obsession with putting earrings on the ml.

But overall I think it got the effect I was aiming for - Jhanak emotionally hugging Ani after thunderous applause over her performance/winning an award.

1000125296.jpg

I kind of basically described the situation in detail, along with their physical description, art style and if required artist style, also the resolution. I never specifically mentioned Indian couple, just their names as for some reason whenever I do Indian couple, it shows them in traditional Indian attire, including Ani's earrings. Just only Anirudh and Jhanak. 

Yours look very good toosmiley32

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

OH MY GOD... you guys are tempting me to write something on Jhanak and Ani...

My ideas just flows when I write for my #maaneet... but seems like I am for first time tempted to write for other couple - #runak. Thanks to the AI generated beautiful images for them.

Hope I come up with something.

Great idea.smiley27

Sure. More ffs are always welcome. I'm picking the picture of Ani and Jhanak in hospital by Mridzy. Mine is going to be pretty depressing as I plan to write about Jhanak's attempt to Unalive herself and it's aftermath. So maybe you and Mridzy can write more happier and fluffier stuff about them lolsmiley36

PS: Maybe if more people are willing to write ffs, we can do a contest kind of based on AI art/ word prompts?

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Sure. More ffs are always welcome. I'm picking the picture of Ani and Jhanak in hospital by Mridzy. Mine is going to be pretty depressing as I plan to write about Jhanak's attempt to Unalive herself and it's aftermath. So maybe you and Mridzy can write more happier and fluffier stuff about them lolsmiley36

PS: Maybe if more people are willing to write ffs, we can do a contest kind of based on AI art/ word prompts?

I don't want to wish to write for contest. I always like to write being free of such bindings.. my flow comes better that way.. mine can be mix of happy and emotional. Emotional is some what my trademark in my stories...

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

I don't want to wish to write for contest. I always like to write being free of such bindings.. my flow comes better that way.. mine can be mix of happy and emotional. Emotional is some what my trademark in my stories...

When I said contest, as in People give others writing prompts and we can write and submit as a collection, not for the sake of getting the works prized or something smiley9. Just a contest in terms of time frame I guess if required?

You are more than welcome to write whatever comes to your heart and mind, smiley2 I just wanted to warn beforehand that I am writing a pretty depressing topic, not much happy stuff there lolsmiley36

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yayy more ffs- always happy to read! mine centers around poignant ones - some fluff, some hot stuff ( I don't do explicit stuff though 😁) 

I usually tend to do OSs as I find that it is more easy for me - I can write out an idea and be done with it! My OSs do not follow the show, they are already a couple in the show and my OSs are one instance in their life. 

I usually have a thread that's a compilation of my OSs - will do one for Jhanak too. :) 

Love the idea of taking prompts and a contest too! 

Anusha16 thumbnail

Just Krushal and Hiba enjoying a day in beach smiley42

Doing AI art since current track is too much of Jhanak being humiliated. I want her to smile happily for once and fulfill my fantasy lolsmiley36

_acf42881-790c-43e6-b844-9e9856a7e172.jpg

_bc8aea15-1c55-4946-b8a1-b5313265a221.jpg

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Doing AI art since current track is too much of Jhanak being humiliated. I want her to smile happily for once and fulfill my fantasy lolsmiley36

Girl, that was amazing!!! 😍😍

Anusha16 thumbnail

Specially tagging you Maya ji smiley2

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Specially tagging you Maya ji smiley2

Thankyou Anusha , i just love all these fantasies 😜🥰