WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaveTeal thumbnail

Summer is almost there! And lemonade is so refreshing during summer! That just reminds me of the song "Lemonade" which is pure gold! Especially these time stamps 00:37 and 1:19 must ones!smiley42smiley42smiley42🍵

https://youtu.be/eeHH4rsJTI8

Edited by WaveTeal - 2 months ago
tellyme thumbnail

Brilliant idea of making this thread Ipti.. Readers can revisit the scenes and enjoy the original piece and our forum will be active.

It is high time the need of time to mention some iconic scenes of the story smiley2

The feel that the scenes of Addicted brought was deep as the scene came as natural flow of story. When the scenes comes naturally in the story it makes a different level of impact compared to when the scenes are just forced in the story.... The shop scene was for the first time brought so beautifully by you..

And then my favorite - My Impossible love - The turning point where we see the heinous act of Abhishek. Especially one those you have highlighted in bold - they need attention as they wonderfully show how low a person and the situation so uniquely presented by you. I wish those scenes remain unique ...smiley2

Then Loveholic - What a wonderful use of vocabulary - I think I also wrote in those updates that I was so impressed with the vocabs used there

You definitely would wish such presentation to be unique as I can feel the effort to bring those out.

Lastly - Thanks for adding PHCS in this tracker. and highlighting the needed ones smiley31

And I am in awe with your song selection -  That is the highlight of the thread... smiley2smiley36. I loved it.

Edited by tellyme - 2 months ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Great to see you are also making a thread 

of all your stories 

Addicted - it was Meera trying to harm Geet all along

My Impossible Love - Abhishek the one that was suppose to marry Geet

yet he had all filthy ideas been with Geet

instead of protecting her , he rather took advantage 

Loveholic - Maan getting into action just to protect Geet and the best part his illness

did not even cross his mind

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Brilliant idea of making this thread Ipti.. Readers can revisit the scenes and enjoy the original piece and our forum will be active.

It is high time the need of time to mention some iconic scenes of the story smiley2

The feel that the scenes of Addicted brought was deep as the scene came as natural flow of story. When the scenes comes naturally in the story it makes a different level of impact compared to when the scenes are just forced in the story.... The shop scene was for the first time brought so beautifully by you..

And then my favorite - My Impossible love - The turning point where we see the heinous act of Abhishek. Especially one those you have highlighted in bold - they need attention as they wonderfully show how low a person and the situation so uniquely presented by you. I wish those scenes remain unique ...smiley2

Then Loveholic - What a wonderful use of vocabulary - I think I also wrote in those updates that I was so impressed with the vocabs used there

You definitely would wish such presentation to be unique as I can feel the effort to bring those out.

Lastly - Thanks for adding PHCS in this tracker. and highlighting the needed ones smiley31

And I am in awe with your song selection -  That is the highlight of the thread... smiley2smiley36. I loved it.

Mention not, it was long due. Falling under a similar trope yet all of these scenes are unique and have their own flavor, and distinct elements. It's always the poignant tone where Geet is in danger and the fear of losing Maan or herself. Just like those in reality too consequences exist when people commit crimes, sooner or later everything comes to light. The truth always reveals itself. Messing with the wrong people is equally costly! Even the most patient sage has their limits. smiley9

Thanks for your kind words & gifting us such precious jewels. It's not everyone's cup of tea to write with such finesse like you do & that too on multiple stories. 🥰🤗💜

Yeah, songs are certainly one of the fine ways to express. Am glad you liked the choice. They add a flavor. Like that song Mehbooba from kgf which I had listened to some 107 times! smiley2 Goes well with this very particular trope!

Edited by WaveTeal - 2 months ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Iptida

Amazing thread.... 

thanks for sharing

Great reading these scenes from your and Anu's stories.

Majestic story..... touching on a realistic topic

Scene 1

Dynamic scene.... fabulously written

Meera was truly obsessive with Maan

well Meera tried to harm Geet to get Maan

Edited by khwaishfan - 2 months ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Fabulous story

Scene 2

Tensed scene... well written