Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Aur yeh log kaun hai? Did they star in any famous shows? I've only watched a few ITV shows so idk who these two aresmiley36

mujhe bhi nahi pata but the girl is preeettttyyyy
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

So, I checked and Sukhada is playing role of mother, she's totally unrecognisable from her last Ahilyabai smiley42 but that's gonna be an interesting watch.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

So, I checked and Sukhada is playing role of mother, she's totally unrecognisable from her last Ahilyabai smiley42 but that's gonna be an interesting watch.

Good luck watching the new show...i hope it's good / atleast better than current shows

Even i searched about this show in google cause the actor playing Hemraj was really familiar....then saw in google that he played in Hasratein (old zee tv show) i watched that during lockdown....

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I liked the pair of Naren and Nandini, but knew this show wouldnt last long. smiley5

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meredith

I liked the pair of Naren and Nandini, but knew this show wouldnt last long. smiley5

Even without the abrupt cancellation the show couldn't have run past ep 150 due to the core storyline....they couldn't have streched this forever

cuteluv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Thank you for sharing this topic. 😊

Edited by cuteluv - 2 months ago