agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

I don't know how many people are watching this show yet but I thought of putting up my reviews. 

I like the subtle start but it's kinda common. I remember seeing this track being introduced in some other shows too where the leads decide to help their friends. But I think it's a good watch so I won't complain much. 

Nandini's character is lovely. And I respect the makers for not giving us OTT family drama. I like how the family shares a healthy bond and is not partial towards Nandini. Let's hope this stays the same even after Mami gets to know about Nandini selling away the jwellery.

Naren is way too good to be true. But who's going to focus on that?smiley37 I would've loved if they delve more into Naren - Nandini's dynamics before starting off with their marriage. Else its going to look like a cringe love at first site and love within 3-4 days. I hope they show us more of their growing bond with the ritualssmiley1

Overall a good watch. Dunno how long they'll stick to the qualitysmiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

The timing tho....i just made a thread posting something simillarsmiley36

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 2 months ago

Am i the only one who feels maami's character to be too forced? Like they are trying to make her appear quirky but it's comming off as trying too hard by the makers to infuse comedy into a drama

agreatwcr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Am i the only one who feels maami's character to be too forced? Like they are trying to make her appear quirky but it's comming off as trying too hard by the makers to infuse comedy into a drama

lmfao true that. even i felt her character to be very OTT. But I feel there's some reason to it - to make her grey in the recent epis especially when she gets to know about the jewellery been sold smiley37

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

lmfao true that. even i felt her character to be very OTT. But I feel there's some reason to it - to make her grey in the recent epis especially when she gets to know about the jewellery been sold smiley37

Id don't think that they'll make her grey....then why would she agree to pay a hefty dowry to the groom's family?

agreatwcr thumbnail

Id don't think that they'll make her grey....then why would she agree to pay a hefty dowry to the groom's family?

Usually the Mamis are portrayed to be very budget-saving types. Mama ji seems very caring and loving towards Nandini. And since Nandini wouldn't know about the ask maybe her Mama gives in because he feels that NarIni are very much in love. In that case Mami might become cold heartened towards Nandini and agree with the marriage only for Mama's sakesmiley37

Usually the Mamis are portrayed to be very budget-saving types. Mama ji seems very caring and loving towards Nandini. And since Nandini wouldn't know about the ask maybe her Mama gives in because he feels that NarIni are very much in love. In that case Mami might become cold heartened towards Nandini and agree with the marriage only for Mama's sakesmiley37

This PH usually does not take that route with any of the supporting characters and even if they did they would blatantly justify their toxicity so let's see

agreatwcr thumbnail

This PH usually does not take that route with any of the supporting characters and even if they did they would blatantly justify their toxicity so let's see

I hope they don't. Let her remain positive till the end. Toxic families are very common in ITV especially such Mama-Mami relations. So if they don't turn her grey, it would be a delight to watch a decent familysmiley14

I hope they don't. Let her remain positive till the end. Toxic families are very common in ITV especially such Mama-Mami relations. So if they don't turn her grey, it would be a delight to watch a decent familysmiley14

This PH usually portray nice famillial relations....I'm pretty sure that Naren's dad will also be a nice person except for his belifs in the dowry system

Greek mythology states that the grooms paid dowry to the bride's family before marriage.....just wanted to post this for some reason