Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Posted: 3 months ago

DJ managed to keep Db hidden in the basement of Mahajan house for an entire year...

You know there was a movie of Salman "Prem Ratan dhan payo"... where Salman escaped an assassination plan , hidden in a secret chamber in the same palace maintained by two doctors..& outside they bring his doppelganger to act as him ..

Jo bhi ho missing Db... waiting for his re-entry...

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neil

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

DJ managed to keep Db hidden in the basement of Mahajan house for an entire year...

You know there was a movie of Salman "Prem Ratan dhan payo"... where Salman escaped an assassination plan , hidden in a secret chamber in the same palace maintained by two doctors..& outside they bring his doppelganger to act as him ..

I wanted that movie story for vika-kti, vika being treated somewhere and bhardwajs plants in kti as vika... smiley1

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I wanted that movie story for vika-kti, vika being treated somewhere and bhardwajs plants in kti as vika... smiley1

You really wanted a double role for Anjali....tab toh majaa ata...aur woh bhi Neil se pyar Karti...

Neil bolta ...." Kisko pyar Karun...kaise pyar Karun....yeh bhi hai...woh bhi hai..."

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

You really wanted a double role for Anjali....tab toh majaa ata...aur woh bhi Neil se pyar Karti...

Neil bolta ...." Kisko pyar Karun...kaise pyar Karun....yeh bhi hai...woh bhi hai..."

Usse pyaar karne koi deta bhi hai...sab apna pyaar thop dete hai usparsmiley7smiley37smiley37

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

I want DB to come out of that basement himself and make a dhammakedaar entry in front of everyone instead yuvika finding and reliving him.

A4Anjie thumbnail

Team Neil

If writers want dhum tana / sham dam... kind of trp drama why not kti/vika double role with focus on bhardwajs & dhargi ???

They will not need those half dozen extra characters if they went with that storyline and will get trp toosmiley37smiley37

A4Anjie thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: rbpll

I want DB to come out of that basement himself and make a dhammakedaar entry in front of everyone instead yuvika finding and reliving him.

I wish...BUT  it will not happen as this show revolves around mahan ma mata vikasmiley37smiley37 and a bit trying to prove...not so badman djsmiley37 all other characters are pillars. 

Why most of itv shows are like this ?? focused on one character ??

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I wish...BUT  it will not happen as this show revolves around mahan ma mata vikasmiley37smiley37 and a bit trying to prove...not so badman djsmiley37 all other characters are pillars. Vo to muje bhi pata haismiley36

Why most of itv shows are like this ?? focused on one character ??

ITV and mainstream Bollywood is all about heroism instead of character's journey. Protagonist will be a messiah for all laachaar people. N i hate this heroism shit where other characters needs the hand holding from lead to stand up for themselves. 

Edited by rbpll - 3 months ago