Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Kiara is gorgeous, but Roma is a complicated character. If she pulls this off, it will put her in top category. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Kiara is gorgeous, but Roma is a complicated character. If she pulls this off, it will put her in top category. 

Maybe she isnt playing roma, it depends on the story that farhan has for this movie, could either be the same characters or something different

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I wonder if she be playing bebos role.

Originally posted by: Bekind

I wonder if she be playing bebos role.

I hope not I want her to have role with substance 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats to Kiara. I'm glad she's getting a high-profile role and getting upgraded to the big leagues between this and War 2. 

She looks good with Ranveer. Now that she has Hrithik and Ranveer, we need to see her with SRK and Salman. 

I was not ordinarily a fan of her, but the current crop of actresses is so awful that she automatically stands out and is the only one who could potentially compete with Deepika and Katrina as an A-List leading lady. I'll be rooting for her to spare us from KJo's nepo gang. 

She was very good in Satyaprem Ki Katha and Guilty. I can see why people were expecting that if Rani didn't win the Filmfare, Kiara would. In a fair world, that would be the case, so I'm even more determined now to become a fan of hers and support her so further injustices do not occur. 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

There is literally such a huge dearth of decent heroines in the industry right now. In a country of 1.5 billion people we don’t have decent looking female leads? This is what happens when nepotism takes over and mediocrity becomes the standard of excellence.What a shame. 

Hope Kiara brings in her A game and wins everyone’s hearts. 🤞

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 3 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Congrats to Kiara. I'm glad she's getting a high-profile role and getting upgraded to the big leagues between this and War 2. 

She looks good with Ranveer. Now that she has Hrithik and Ranveer, we need to see her with SRK and Salman. 

I was not ordinarily a fan of her, but the current crop of actresses is so awful that she automatically stands out and is the only one who could potentially compete with Deepika and Katrina as an A-List leading lady. I'll be rooting for her to spare us from KJo's nepo gang. 

She was very good in Satyaprem Ki Katha and Guilty. I can see why people were expecting that if Rani didn't win the Filmfare, Kiara would. In a fair world, that would be the case, so I'm even more determined now to become a fan of hers and support her so further injustices do not occur. 

The age difference will be too blatant and in our face.  It’s time for SRK and Salman to start working with girls closer to their own age group.  

More specifically, Salman is a friend of her parents (he used to date her maasi Shaheen) so that’s a double no and double eww. 

It’s not clear if she’s paired opposite Hrithik or Ntr. Jr in War2.  I’ve read both rumors.