Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 days ago

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naaznin

U won't be justifying suhana's nepotism if she wasn't SRK's daughter ..

So don't blame ppl for not liking suhana because she is unlikeable n u r supporting her just because she is ur favourite's daughter 

bold: I don't do that. As I wrote in the similar topic thread:

Originally posted by: Clochette

Critcising her accent = okay

Not liking her looks = okay

Not liking her acting = okay

Not liking her voice = okay

Comparison with her father = not okay (it takes away that she is a person of her own)

Reproaching to her the opportunities she is given = not okay 

(She did nothing to become SRK's daughter, to get privileges other newcomers don't get...yet it is highly unfair to deny star-kids the privilege that other newcomers get...not being perfect right from the start)

So, what I criticise is a kind of negative bias that brings some people here to make predictions about not only Suhana's future but also about other star-kids who try to work in the film industry.

Actually, I neither deny that nepotism exists nor do I deny that certain star-kids may not be as talented or easy on the eyes as one associates with a parent. It even can happen that 'the camera doesn't love them'.

However, they should get the possibilities to prove themselves.

Btw, I fully agree to feel protective towards Suhana because she doesn't only have the 'luck' to be born as SRK's daughter but also the 'misfortune' to be his daughter. I simply take a look at both sides which most of those writing about her don't do.

And yes, I'm more interested in her than in other star-kids because it's SRK's kid and I saw her growing up and want to see now how the testing of her inner strength will impact her wish of working as an actress.

The demonstrative no-accepting of neither her first character portray nor the movie made it even a more difficult start although she got prepared to the kind of trolling she might have to face already long before through Vogue doing a cover with her.

She'll make her choices, the rest of the world will do also their choice how to react according to the perception they have and/or their respective own personality.

bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

She doesn't even come to my mind unless someone takes her name here in this forum.

Red only the title.

exactly my thought. irl outside this forum none even takes her name am amazed to see so many topics on her name tbh
i didnt even know girl has done movies like damn

Posted: 12 days ago

[Post Removed]

Sorrento thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

There is something about Suhana’s face that evokes a strong reaction in many people. In addition to not having screen presence or talent. How she looks is not her fault.

Leave aside the fact that she looks like a female version of her famous dad, if she was born in an ordinary no name family and had dreams of making it in Bollywood, the best she could probably do is getting side roles in tv series if at all! If she is that interested in movies, she could maybe do something behind the scenes with her dad’s backing. And not be in the public eye.

But so long as she chooses to come in movies, the audience can choose to not be charitable and reject her. 

Posted: 8 days ago

[Post Removed]

Posted: 6 days ago

[Post Removed]

Posted: 4 days ago

[Post Removed]

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 days ago

Shouldn't there always be a place for Suhana? 

AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

she wont even survive in the short run smiley36