Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 18th Feb 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 3 months ago

download.jpg

Episode begins with Ruhi meeting n greeting her B Naanu n his friend . Guests start arriving at the venue. Manish  Goenka n his friend join Manoj n the youngsters to complete the preparations. 
Armaan is worried for Abhira in view of the recent attack on her , he decides to be careful n keep close watch. 
Daadi sa asks Abhira about the missing Diyas that should have been used for decorations . Abhira makes excuses , then she herself agrees to place Diyas . Daadi sa shares her frustrations with Armaan over the aafat ki pudiya .

Vidya comes to him n persuades him to help Ruhi to complete the decorations  he is reluctant but gives in to maa’s request. He decided to inform Abhira about this . 

Yuvraj enters as  dholki waala in the musicians group , disguised as Sardar ji . Armaan fails to identify him. Yuvraj reads the message to Abhira on Armaan’s mobile .

In their room Sanjay lashes out abuses n insults  at Krish n slaps him . He also speaks about Kaajal and Krish in poor light . Krish retorts back that Saraswati Maa was the goddess of knowledge n music too, Krish will choose music as his career and make more money that Sanjay . He challenges his papa n walks away . Sanjay fumes .

At the V day celebrations venue , Armaan arrives and Ruhi smiles seeing him. Armaan goes tk check on the caterers , Ruhi decides to join him, Manisha fumes on seeing RuMaan together again. 

At internship Charu is working till,late , Dev confirms if she was OK working till late on a festival day . She assures him and helps him receive his Khanna . When she returns tk office Dev has placed candles on the table as lights of the entire site go out . 

At Poddar house , the place in plunged I to darkness as light go out. The inverters fail to switch on. Abhira is seen decorating the place with Diyas and all feel relieved . 
Daadi sa lashes out at Abhira for not checking the inverters. 

RuMaan go to check the inverters, they fail to start . They get accidentally locked in the power supply room as Ruhi unknowingly removes a wooden log . 
Armaan expresses his concern for Abhira , he was supposed to assist her , and she is accident prone . Ruhi lashes out at him for always thinking of Ruhi . Armaan gives his reasons for caring for Abhira. 

Abhira is very disappointed as Daadi sa scolds her for not fault of hers , she looks for Armaan who is not around to help her . She is scared as Yuvraj showers her with red colour and flower petals. He manhandles her n professes his love for her . Abhira struggles n screams for help . None hear her . 

Abhira feels terrified as Yuvraj manhandles her n assaults her. 

Precap

Ruhi threatens to leave Poddar house, but states she was here for him.

Abhira recollevts Yuvraj was mumma’s murderer. She pushes him away, fight him off and beats him with a stick. He leaves after warning her that now she will come to him begging him to marry her, 

Abhira reaches the function venue , Armaan is shocked tk see Abhira covered in red holi colours and looking distraught .he hold her n tries to check for injuries , asks her what happened . Abhira is standing there stunned and shocked . Daadi expresses her concern . The entire family is worried for Abhira 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My heart breaks for Abhira. She deserves better than a guy like Armaan who keeps on disappointing her. He knows Abhira was relying on him. He took on responsibility zabardasti and then ditched her. She is getting sunaoed for no reason and then she will be assaulted by Yuvraj too. 

His pretense of suddenly remembering her after getting locked in a space with Ruhi is pure dhong. 

Itni fikar hoti toh usko sab akele karne ke liye chhod ke nahi aata even if Vidya told him. He'd tell her to go help for party crap. Vidya is such a nuisance. 

Baby sharma is so lonely and scared. But not one person will be there for her. Iss seh accha akeli rehti toh she'd be fine and learn to manage. Bade seh cage mein band hai ab. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

😴😴😴😴😴😴

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Amazing progress today’s episode was. 

Sam is an amazing actor, improving with every episode! ❤️

Her scenes with yuvraj are tooo good. Two phenomenal actors doing what they do best! ❤️

Baby fights him off herself! I’m just sooo happy ! ❤️😭 goo abhiraaa! (We will see this tomorrow) 

And Armaan finally voices to Ruhi saying he is concerned about Abhira! He says that out loud ❤️ 

Tomorrow is gonna be bomb! ❤️

Armaan ,Ruhi gets locked  in the electricity room and she seems happy about it smiley29 she doesn’t care about the party or the guests. 

“What the hell Ruhi ,Mujhe Abhira ki phikar hai! “ kuch tho acha hua ,Good to see Armaan finally started talking to her in the right tone. 

Am glad Abhira handled that creep alonesmiley27

So Yuvi will black mail Abhira that he will kill Armaan if she doesn’t marry him ,exactly how he did with AK .

precap : someone trying to guilt trip and manipulate, emotionally black mailing  to leave the house . 

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bluech96

Amazing progress today’s episode was. 

Sam is an amazing actor, improving with every episode! ❤️

Her scenes with yuvraj are tooo good. Two phenomenal actors doing what they do best! ❤️

Baby fights him off herself! I’m just sooo happy ! ❤️😭 goo abhiraaa! (We will see this tomorrow) 

And Armaan finally voices to Ruhi saying he is concerned about Abhira! He says that out loud ❤️ 

Tomorrow is gonna be bomb! ❤️

OMG can't wait to watch the episode. I am glad to see a positive post in the morning. Like we can appreciate positivity subah subah. Thank you Shree, thank you for tagging me and for the beautiful start . And AbhiMaan seems to be going stronger and stronger smiley40

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Armaan ,Ruhi struck in an electricity room and she seems happy about that“What the hell Ruhi ,Mujhe Abhira ki phikar hai! “ kuch tho acha hua ,Good to see Armaan finally started talking to her in the right tone. 

Am glad Abhira handled that creep alonesmiley27

makes me happy she is no abla naari! I loved it! 😭❤️

obviously  she needs help when it gets worser, but not at the first solo attack, I’m soo happy 😭