Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 53 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Nhi kar paayega save precap se bhi dikh raha tha ki van Sahiba ko leke chale gyi nd save karke bhi kya kar lega jab torture hi karna hai sahiba ko achha hai memory loss ho jaaye phir Angad uski seerat ji mumma nd new papa inder can live happily ever 

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Who was supplying the drugs to See πŸ€ ? Is it Veer? I hope the van has a crash and Sahiba disappears…only to be be found later with amnesia and becomes an ultra chic businesswoman like shark tank judges, and shows seerat her place along with the rest of Brar zoo!   It will be fun seeing her take control of Brar jewellers, and Angad working under her!

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Woh track aa jaaye toh mazaa aa jaaye sahiba ke liye koi accha ml nd family acchi honi chahiye not Brars but makers won’t show 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Are you believing their misleading precaps . Himanshi also confirmed its will be Angad who will be saving her . VJ post also indicates he will save her. May be he lost the van but that does not mean he will not save her. Makers always show angad saving Sahiba in nick of time. May be he will go to BM to enquire about mental asylum and before she get admitted he will take her back. 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Okay... So Sahiba is shifting from one mental asylum to another... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Torture toh dikhaana hi hein.. Aur phir torture source ke paas wapas jaana bhi hein... 

Three cheers to Santosh... Kya mast dialogues were given to her... It was like giving one tight slap to Angad... Also... Barring the initial few minutes of the scenes, all the characters were acting as though Veer was a child who stole something from Keerat and he was forced to say sorry... And the rest of the scene was like some older brother saying sorry to the girls family for his brothers misbehavior. So that's it? Khatam? Was molestation as trivial as this... The boy can throw tantrums and walk away with his head held high, older brother can promise I'll get your apology, and the girls parents can act as though their childs valuable got stolen? Never knew molestation was such a trivial matter... Wonderful...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Also, they still believe his thappad went overboard... what about the other atrocities he's done to her? Why is no one talking about it? Angads wrongdoings are being hidden under this thappad. For me he's done worse than this thappad to her... He's sucked all her happiness like a vampire.

Edited by Athz - 2 months ago
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

Okay... So Sahiba is shifting from one mental asylum to another... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Torture toh dikhaana hi hein.. Aur phir torture source ke paas wapas jaana bhi hein... 

Three cheers to Santosh... Kya mast dialogues were given to her... It was like giving one tight slap to Angad... Also... Barring the initial few minutes of the scenes, all the characters were acting as though Veer was a child who stole something from Keerat and he was forced to say sorry... And the rest of the scene was like some older brother saying sorry to the girls family for his brothers misbehavior. So that's it? Khatam? Was molestation as trivial as this... The boy can throw tantrums and walk away with his head held high, older brother can promise I'll get your apology, and the girls parents can act as though their childs valuable got stolen? Never knew molestation was such a trivial matter... Wonderful...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Also, they still believe his thappad went overboard... what about the other atrocities he's done to her? Why is no one talking about it? Angads wrongdoings are being hidden under this thappad. For me he's done worse than this thappad to her... He's sucked all her happiness like a vampire.

I laughed at the sorry bolo. Daarji asked Angad to say sorry to Sahiba for same act, look at how sorry Angad is.

The point is I was worried they will bury everything under thappad but they are burying thappad too. He literally defended himself when Santosh questioned. He is acting like he is the victim still.

This whole mental asylum thing is to bury the thappad topic also once and for all. Had he paid bare minimum attention, asked someone to look at her or had he reprimanded his mumma once she would not be sent to asylum but now him just reversing 0.01 percent of the damage his family has done to her will be used to glorify him.

I am sure Ajith Santosh will get to know Sahiba went to asylum and take her away but Sahiba will chose to live with Angad and Angad will do mumma please and oblige so he can abuse her 2 minutes later.

Edited by hellodona - 2 months ago
Cloud93001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have a question.. 

Who's giving seerat the drugs? from the story so far it looks like veer (becoz he's an addict and hates sahiba now). 

But veer didn't know sahib has come back to BM untill after Seerat mixed the powder the 1st time. 

The 2nd n 3rd time it looks like Veer might have supplied the drugs.. but what about the 1st time? 

is there a new hidden enemy of Sahiba in BM that nobody is aware of? 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hellodona

I laughed at the sorry bolo. Daarji asked Angad to say sorry to Sahiba for same act, look at how sorry Angad is.

The point is I was worried they will bury everything under thappad but they are burying thappad too. He literally defended himself when Santosh questioned. He is acting like he is the victim still.

I am sure Ajith Santosh will get to know Sahiba went to asylum and take her away but Sahiba will chose to live with Angad and Angad will do mumma please and oblige so he can abuse her 2 minutes later.

The show has become so negative that it's hard to even predict anything nowadays. I don't even know why m watchinh this endless torture. 

shanakanj thumbnail

Jitna mile usne khush hona chayeh . At least santosh talked about trust . She has always given good dialogues . Till now he did not realize that he never trusted her and everytime he need proofs and  santosh pointed it out very well. But I know he will not learn from his mistakes . His aplology is only for creating the scene good but he repeats all mistakes again. 

shanakanj thumbnail

https://youtu.be/vwzyJ4TJ5-A?feature=shared Prabjyot tells abt veer that she will support veer . Basically they will whitewash him in the name of drug addiction and will send for rehab. As usual no punishment also for veer.