Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Couldn't even finish it. 😅 Akshay ruined it (dance wise)

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

not feeling it

i still dont understand the name if it's not a remake of the original film

Stone-Cold thumbnail

also are Akshay and tiger a couple in this? whats with the erotic sexual dancing tension between them smiley22

Stone-Cold thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

As usual YouTube walas praising it to the sky

i don't think they're real. every comment is 'you can ignore bollywood but you can't ignore 'x star' smiley36

and that is on every song, even the Khans

Edited by Stone-Cold - 8 months ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

These two showed more expressions in 10 seconds of this song, than Akki - Tiger did in the whole new BMCM track.

Not getting why this movie is called BMCM at all .. trailer se toh kuch nahi dikh raha that is anything close of the original.

And the song by itself is awful. Choreography is worse. What is akki doing .. why is he fking up his career like this?

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

They should rename this movie to

Main Anari, Tu Anari

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Thank you! My ears and eyes needed that cleansing after hearing this song. I kept waiting for the beat to pick up and the song to look good, but nothing. Even after 2.5 minutes, my eyes and ears were still crying for something good and you gave it to them.

I'm going on a Govinda song spree now. I'll start with Coolie No 1 and end with Bol Beliya from that YRF movie (I forget the name). My ears deserve that after this snoozefest and cringefest.

I swear I thought the remake of Main Khiladi Tu Anari was bad, but BW proves they can do worse after every other movie.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

These two showed more expressions in 10 seconds of this song, than Akki - Tiger did in the whole new BMCM track.

Not getting why this movie is called BMCM at all .. trailer se toh kuch nahi dikh raha that is anything close of the original.

And the song by itself is awful. Choreography is worse. What is akki doing .. why is he fking up his career like this?

@ Bold: Probably trying to cash in on the popularity of the original BMCM. It was one of the highest grossing films in its release year and held up against KJo's KKKH and has somewhat of a cult status even today. I swear that movie can get me rolling in laughter even after watching it so many times. So they probably thought it would be an easy cash grab like Gadar 2 was last year (which I have yet to watch but is so cringe just from the trailer that I don't want to watch it).

Originally posted by: Minionite

@ Bold: Probably trying to cash in on the popularity of the original BMCM. It was one of the highest grossing films in its release year and held up against KJo's KKKH and has somewhat of a cult status even today. I swear that movie can get me rolling in laughter even after watching it so many times. So they probably thought it would be an easy cash grab like Gadar 2 was last year (which I have yet to watch but is so cringe just from the trailer that I don't want to watch it).

it’s not a remake watch the teaser it’s just other patriotic movie . They both Indian action soldiers in it. Other than the title the movie isn’t a remake.

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

not feeling it

i still dont understand the name if it's not a remake of the original film

just to cash on the title but no it’s no remake.