anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I don't know who is responsible for the nominations for Zee Rishtey Awards - the PH or the channel - but am I glad that people are raising their voice against this-

Suraj and Kesar are nominated for best couple! 🤬

So what I understand is that in their definition, the best couple is the one in which-

- the husband has married the wife to take revenge with his mother for 'abandoning' him; (don't ask me what sense it makes because it doesn't);

- the husband has prepared a fake video of his wife having an affair with her best friend and circulated it on social media;

- the husband was watching his wife fall of the stairs gladly, waiting for his wife to die after he'd deliberately spilled oil there;

- the husband has manipulated the whole fanily into believing that his wife is a terrible bahu;

- the husband has manipulated the wife into believing that the girl he left pregnant in London was actually a gold digger;

- the husband always refers to her as 'woh anaath';

- the husband angrily threw a table on her foot and left her injured, not the least bothered with what he had done;

- the husband is in the current track, trying to sexually assault her;

- the wife vowed to 'sudhaaro' him because she loved him from her 'aatma' but backtracked a few episodes later claiming that she only married him due to obligation towards the family (btw, she must be the first heroine on ITV who could not keep upto her vow)

_______

Wowwww best couple indeed 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Edited by anon91 - 2 months ago