Kesar's torture shall begin................. opps maybe not!

fmm2667 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

oh my God. 16th feb 2024 is something.......... to 17th feb 2024..... i can't wait for it.... 

even i don't hate Kesar but sometimes you should listen to your childhood bestfriend................ when it comes to boys...... like Suraj being bad from start...... ahah. sorry in advance.........

I know Amibika was betrayed by her husband but that's not Kabir's fault. i just hope she heals her wounds like Maitree's mother in law did. from Maitree Tv serial zee tv ). But this is tv show. Anything can happen at this point in time................ i know that Amibka will love Kabir again when He save Kesar from Suraj ka tiktok wala Torture timeeeeeeee.!

what do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I think Kesar will protect herself somehow from a direct attack by Suraj. But she won't be able to stop him from accusing her and Kabir of having an affair. The photo of her hugging Kabir has been clicked.

Can Kesar stop touching Kabir and hugging him at the drop of a hat? I mean there are other ways of expressing emotions! 😂 Wasn't she the one who used to holler at him for even just visiting her house? 😵‍💫🤣

This time even Ambika won't believe her and well, I don't know what to say. Kesar has told her she's gone for an important meeting and then this hugging business is really happening 😂😂

Let's see what Kesar and Kabir do when the whole family accuses them! 

Edited by anon91 - 2 months ago