Anupamaa 16th Feb 2024 Written Update & Daily Discussions Thread

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 3 months ago

Episode begins with Vanraj attempting out of court settlement with Adhik , allowing him visitations t his daughter once a month. Adhik disagrees and shows his fury by burning up the legal papers . He retorts back that he had tries innumerable attempts to negotiate out of court settlement for visiting his daughter but Pakhi refused , now that he had decided to go to court why this negotiation now ? That too for once a month ? He declines n warns them to meet at court , let the law decide . He warns not to attempt to frame false charges or he will do the unthinkable . He goes to meet his daughter and takes Dimpy as witness to his meeting lest they accuse him falsely yet again.

Dimpy accompanies Adhik as he had emotional moments with his loving daughter who is sleeping unmindful of the warring elders .

Later Baa scolds Pakhi for taking her fight with Adhik to such levels , she was warned to be kind to the father of the kid . Pakhi confronts Vanraj for giving up his fight and giving into Adhik. Vanraj retorts back that Adhik refused out of court settlement so he was helpless . Pakhi feels frustrated .

Dimpy gets phone calls from Titu and she replies secretly while being busy with household chores. Vanraj keeps an eye on her n is suspicious about her phone calls n messages . 

Vanraj’s boss has invited himself for a meal to his house, Baa agrees to prepare the meal n make arrangements but she is too tired and feels helpless, Kavya was away, Dimpy busy with Dance academy and Pakhi was as good as useless. To everyone’s surprise Kavya arrives with her daughter , both agree to give helping hand to  Baa for the visit of Vanraj’s boss. Baa smiles n appreciates the little Mahi. 

When Vanraj’s boss arrives , the family meets n greets him together . The boss is impressed . Vanraj ignores Mahi , Babuji then introduces Mahi as his grand child . The boss remarks on Vanraj’s late family planning. Vanraj glares at Kavya .

At Kapadia house Shruti is having disturbed sleep, Anuj is seen sitting besides Shruti n patting her to sleep. He gets recollections of his meeting n confrontation with Anupama. He feels sorry for Shruti but he is helpless .

Later Aadya is very suspicious that pops and Shru were hiding something from her , she is sure this has something to do to with Anupama . Shruti diverts the issue and refuses to divulge any information , makes excuses , as Aadya attempts again n again to probe Shruti on her day out with Pops . 

Anupama too has disturbed sleep , she gets dreams that heart broken Shruti was attempting self harm by sedative over dose , Aadya too was attempting the same. All because of Anupama. Anupama fails to stop them , she awakens with a start , very distressed over her bad dream n prays both Shruti and Aadya  remain happy n healthy . She decides to stay away from them as much as possible. She prays for them.

Shruti calls up Anupama wanting to meet her . They both are hesitant to speak to eachother , finally agree to meet at Spices n chutney restaurant.

Anupamaa is scared what this meeting might bring . 

Precap

Same as yesterday 

Shruti asks Anuj to marry Anupama . 

shruti meets Anupama at restaurant n persuades her to reunite with Anuj. She feels Aadya will accept Anupama as her mummy.

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail

Uff the way Vanar was driven jealous when Adick was speaking to his lady love unpaid maid Dumpy and gave her chocolates. These unpaid shah maids are truly lucky first MAA had 3 men after her and now Dumpy - T2, Adick, Vanar (wish I had their qismat) 

MAA’s dream was absolutely hilarious Shruti and Aadya were both blaming her while Deviji keeps running around the paranormal universe like a madman with her shocked bechari expressions smiley37

Her sob session was also funny she’s not upset that she cheated Shruti rather she’s upset that she lost a loyal Andhbhakt - seedha depromoted from Joshiben to Anupama Ji smiley36

I hope Shruti turns negative and ruins the lives of the two losers for playing with her life they deserve it big time smiley39

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Uff the way Vanar was driven jealous when Adick was speaking to his lady love unpaid maid Dumpy and gave her chocolates. These unpaid shah maids are truly lucky first MAA had 3 men after her and now Dumpy - T2, Adick, Vanar (wish I had their qismat) 

MAA’s dream was absolutely hilarious Shruti and Aadya were both blaming her while Deviji keeps running around the paranormal universe like a madman with her shocked bechari expressions smiley37

Her sob session was also funny she’s not upset that she cheated Shruti rather she’s upset that she lost a loyal Andhbhakt - seedha depromoted from Joshiben to Anupama Ji smiley36

I hope Shruti turns negative and ruins the lives of the two losers for playing with her life they deserve it big time smiley39

no adhik thinks dimpy his sister when she was gang raped and stayed with kapadiyas 

he got her gifts even in kapadiya house and pakhi got jealous and raised hell for that once 

dimpy would call adhik as bhai in kapadiya mansion sometimes when she had stayed

dimpy was like those shah jokers and pakhi trying to spoil your life bhai lets teach these jokers a lesson together i am with you she had told him once and both were whispering in shah house only how horrible shah family is and how they are using anuj and kapadiya wealth etc i remember that scene last year 

in same episode or next dimpy told adhik how anupama also is not loyal to anuj  but is after his wealth has no love for him only doing drama to get wealth for shahs and adhik said you are right and this was in kapadiya house dialogue when shahs had come bargaining in to fight with anuj and ankush and barkha had big fight with shahs and anupama was silently doing drama instead of saving kapadiyas and anuj 

this was when pakhi put some case on adhik i think or went and slept on road after that nautanki 

samar was her boy friend than  

so if adhik gave dimpy dress or chocolates it as brother not as lover etc 

he used to get her gifts and dresses before too when samar was alive or she was widow and staying in kapadiya house and pakhi was pretty jealous of that and fought with him 

adhik had shut up pakhi not to be jealous of dimpy as dimpy has no one no family so hes just making her happy by gifting things 

even barkha and dimpy were quiet close and dimpy used to consider anuj like her father foster father 

all kapadiyas used to love dimpy except pakhi and anupama must say at kapadiyas 

i always wanted adhik to divorce pakhi and marry dimpy but they made him her brother (i was disappointed with that or adhik could have divorced pakhi and married dimpy who anyways everyone loves at kapadiyas, even ankush and CA loved dimpy and were friendly with her)

I remember last year dimpy had made breakfast for CA and fed her when anupama was busy running to shahs etc never there or busy at home (this was after becoming widow may be) 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago
Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myviewprem

no adhik thinks dimpy his sister when she was gang raped and stayed with kapadiyas 

he got her gifts even in kapadiya house and pakhi got jealous and raised hell for that once 

dimpy would call adhik as bhai in kapadiya mansion sometimes when she had stayed

dimpy was like those shah jokers and pakhi trying to spoil your life bhai lets teach these jokers a lesson together i am with you she had told him once and both were whispering in shah house only how horrible shah family is and how they are using anuj and kapadiya wealth etc i remember that scene last year 

in same episode or next dimpy told adhik how anupama also is not loyal to anuj  but is after his wealth has no love for him only doing drama to get wealth for shahs and adhik said you are right and this was in kapadiya house dialogue when shahs had come bargaining in to fight with anuj and ankush and barkha had big fight with shahs and anupama was silently doing drama instead of saving kapadiyas and anuj 

this was when pakhi put some case on adhik i think or went and slept on road after that nautanki 

samar was her boy friend than  

so if adhik gave dimpy dress or chocolates it as brother not as lover etc 

he used to get her gifts and dresses before too when samar was alive or she was widow and staying in kapadiya house and pakhi was pretty jealous of that and fought with him 

adhik had shut up pakhi not to be jealous of dimpy as dimpy has no one no family so hes just making her happy by gifting things 

even barkha and dimpy were quiet close and dimpy used to consider anuj like her father foster father 

all kapadiyas used to love dimpy except pakhi and anupama must say at kapadiyas 

i always wanted adhik to divorce pakhi and marry dimpy but they made him her brother (i was disappointed with that or adhik could have divorced pakhi and married dimpy who anyways everyone loves at kapadiyas, even ankush and CA loved dimpy and were friendly with her)

I remember last year dimpy had made breakfast for CA and fed her when anupama was busy running to shahs etc never there or busy at home (this was after becoming widow may be) 

Bold 

I agree with you here . Pakhi and toshu were not wrong when they said that upma is gold digger . Even Shah's knows that upma doesn't love anuj ,she is pretending too.. this leap and udaan doesn't make sense only when upma realise her mistake and say sorry to Anuj and CA

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: Criticiser

OMGEE Vanraj has new lady love !! Dimpy ?? No wonder come Kavya is so much against his keeping such a close watch on the girl . Am sure Pakhi too must have felt a twinge of jealousy .