Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Same here at my household but oppoisite way around. smiley37

One time 2 days before my B'day...my husband I went grocery shopping ....He picked out a B'Day card....and asked me ...kaisa hai?? I said.....achha hai....and he is like....bus yahin padh lo.....bekaar mein 5 dollars kyon spend karna hai card per....smiley18smiley7smiley19smiley24smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

These two are couple goals of bollywood! smiley27

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

One time 2 days before my B'day...my husband I went grocery shopping ....He picked out a B'Day card....and asked me ...kaisa hai?? I said.....achha hai....and he is like....bus yahin padh lo.....bekaar mein 5 dollars kyon spend karna hai card per....smiley18smiley7smiley19smiley24smiley36

Please tell me you did the same for his birthday smiley36

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

smiley37smiley37. i tell you this is reality. Take mine -

Once I dedicated the lyrics ‘Sish mahal na mujhko lubhaye tujh sang sukhi roti bhaaye’ from that Two States song on a Vday, and the reply I got in return was ‘Why don’t you try making some rotis then’.. smiley24 FYI I dont know how to cook, hubby is the primary cook in our household and this was his reply. I agree my gift of dedicating only the song was BS and cheap for a Vdaysmiley36, but his reply was cheaper. smiley37

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

These two are couple goals of bollywood! smiley27

Lol maybe.. but definitely can't agree with this statement going by Bebo's post. Valentine is an excuse to spoil your other half and I loveeee seeing that happen with others (and myself of course) 🥰

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That was funnysmiley36

Nice change