imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Can anyone please tell why Virat is so heartbroken ? Virat cared but kuch tha toh bhi neither friendship nor even infatuation why m saying this bec 

U know the kind of songs playing in bg I mean both of them are not in love ? Writers are showing that Virat is fallen for her . I agree he felt something but love ??? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜•šŸ˜•šŸ˜• thoda confusing hai 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: imkt

Can anyone please tell why Virat is so heartbroken ? Virat cared but kuch tha toh bhi neither friendship nor even infatuation why m saying this bec 

U know the kind of songs playing in bg I mean both of them are not in love ? Writers are showing that Virat is fallen for her . I agree he felt something but love ??? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜•šŸ˜•šŸ˜• thoda confusing hai 

I think heā€™s unaware heā€™s started liking/crushing on her. There were two episodes where he kind of checked her out:

1. When she had worn red saree

2. The lehenga during makar sankranti 

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I feel he subconsciously started liking her but has not realised it yet or does not want to admit it . There are many instances which makes me feel so. He checked her when she dressed up in red saree and lehenga, his look during her lohri dance with mother, when there was conference call with Gautam he asked her about date he said how can he take her on date .Also after he came to their house when Gautam was introduced to Aaji they had a phone call that time he was curious to know if she will  get engage to Gautam or not. 

imkt thumbnail

Yes I agree he checked out Amruta but still has many loopholes. Virat yet to realise his feelings why did he took sudden turn without finding out that what is the truth ? Doesn't he know his mother's nature? His father and his friend Shekhar trying to make him understand but he is one who is believing on this mother that is making him feel Virat is not a strong 

Ishq7o7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think what the makers want to show is Virat has already fallen for her. He hasnā€™t understood it fully yet at a conscious level but he definitely has feelings for her for sometime now. 

There have been many scenes that kind of implied this - the need to be constantly around her, him even being rude to his mother and running after amruta, which as viewers we know is only the right thing to do, but for Virat the character is a big departure. The Lohri scene where he shakes off Sanjana (which itself is ok because he isnā€™t interested in her) but him pretendimg to be on the phone so that he can go stand next to Amruta when she finishes her Parikrama, him opening up to her, actively talking to her about what was the most painful experience of his life - all of that was of course meant to show his developing feelings for her. Even before all this at a unconscious level he feels for her, his unconscious jealousy towards Gautam coming out as him refusing to acknowledge him by his actual name. the scene where he tells Amrita he will call her Amrita only implying that he will take that liberty with her to call her what he wishes, was different to him teasing her or being bull headed before by refusing to call her Amruta. He trying to clarify to her that things are only professional between them because he is recognising that they are not and he wants to be believe that they are but then also getting annoyed when she tells him that yes they are professional onlyā€¦.

All of those scenes seemed quite poorly developed and executed (though Arjit and Sriti trying their best to salvage them) because they are random stand-alone scenes instead of cohesively coming together in the story. 

Viratā€™s anger would not necessarily be misplaced to him. We as viewers know that it is but to him, having trusted another girl after his bitter experience, starting to develop feelings again for someone though he may not fully recognise it cognitivel as love, his misplaced exaggerated response in itself is an indication of his feelings.

And of course in his mind she betrays his trust by having let it slip or even if not letting it slip somehow not being able to stop her Aaji from saying the things she said. I think he cares less about what was being said about him and is more upset that a) did Amruta tell her aaji - for the most part Amruta was quiet at the start b) her not defending him to her aaji, not just her meek attempts at trying to stop her aaji but actually telling her that Virat isnā€™t the kind of guy her aaji is implying c) at some level he wonders if Amruta being quiet is also because she agrees with her aajis opinion of him, if they talked behind his back etc, 

Thatā€™s why he is this hurt i feelā€¦I can understand his hurt.

I know many people say that Babita does the same thing to Amruta and Virat never supported her and thatā€™s also true. And thatā€™s the difference between the 2 character arcs. Virat is hurt because he developed feelings for her and in his head the girl he trusts  now the most, which is even surprising to him, has let him down.

Amruta didnā€™t necessarily always have those expectations from Virat, so even the little support he offered her here and there surprised her in a good way.

Virat is totally consumed by his feelings for her now and itā€™s easier for him to allow himself to be consumed by anger than love. Of course it doesnā€™t make his crazy senseless behaviour right to us viewers or to any one who can see an iota of sense here. But the idea is when someone is so consumed by intense feelings they donā€™t see logic or senseā€¦he wants to hate her, he wants to be angry with her so that he doesnā€™t have to deal with the feelings of love for her which he is feeling but is not ready for. whilst he is so consumed by her she seems indifferent towards him and that is further pissing him off. He wants her to respond to his anger and he will go to any extreme to get a response from Her because he NEEDS a response from her. 

As badly written and executed the current scenes are and gives toxic vibe, the feelings of hurt, exaggerated anger etc from Viratā€™s pov is not entirely misplaced. There is not a question of right or wrong, for us viewers it may be wrong, for amruta and others it maybe wrong, but from Viratā€™s pov it isnā€™t necessarily wrong. 

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I tried to reflect on this in edt with a fun take.. sharing it here below.smiley14

KMTMG crew surely is living in another 'parallel universe' with some IMAGINARY story,smiley9 but NOT what this serial viewers have been watching with episodes telecast till now day after day,smiley44to connect well & reciprocate to characters plus happenings.

So they are assuming as if  "Virat was a mad lover of Amruta, whom he proposed after sharing all of his past love & marriage SECRETS fully in detail but still Amruta rejected his proposal bursting his ego bubble,smiley24 not only that she also staged with her Aaji a conspiracy to publicly humiliate Virat with his divorce news leakage in an event, so that he stops pursuing her further". smiley29

Hence all those silly love breakup & dhoka bgm songs like 'thukrake mera pyar,' this crew / editors are regularly playing in recent episodes telecast,smiley36 along with highlighting how hurt Virat is with Amruta's love and trust betrayal that broke his heart badly with some senseless monologues & dialogues ??smiley17 thereby KMTMG crew is very much confusing & annoying most of the watching viewers, in the process of assuming their IMAGINARY story.smiley44

Edited by LAV2725 - 2 months ago
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When someone betrays your trust it hurts. You need not be in love with them. Virat opened up about his divorce for the one and only time in his life with Amrutha. He had not ever discussed it even with his parents. At first  He stayed drunk and silent  and then later pretended to be fine for his family. All the while he was hurting. Amrutha betrayed his trust. Or at least that's what he thinks.

Edited by capricornrcks - 2 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ishq7o7

I think what the makers want to show is Virat has already fallen for her. He hasnā€™t understood it fully yet at a conscious level but he definitely has feelings for her for sometime now. 

There have been many scenes that kind of implied this - the need to be constantly around her, him even being rude to his mother and running after amruta, which as viewers we know is only the right thing to do, but for Virat the character is a big departure. The Lohri scene where he shakes off Sanjana (which itself is ok because he isnā€™t interested in her) but him pretendimg to be on the phone so that he can go stand next to Amruta when she finishes her Parikrama, him opening up to her, actively talking to her about what was the most painful experience of his life - all of that was of course meant to show his developing feelings for her. Even before all this at a unconscious level he feels for her, his unconscious jealousy towards Gautam coming out as him refusing to acknowledge him by his actual name. the scene where he tells Amrita he will call her Amrita only implying that he will take that liberty with her to call her what he wishes, was different to him teasing her or being bull headed before by refusing to call her Amruta. He trying to clarify to her that things are only professional between them because he is recognising that they are not and he wants to be believe that they are but then also getting annoyed when she tells him that yes they are professional onlyā€¦.

All of those scenes seemed quite poorly developed and executed (though Arjit and Sriti trying their best to salvage them) because they are random stand-alone scenes instead of cohesively coming together in the story. 

Viratā€™s anger would not necessarily be misplaced to him. We as viewers know that it is but to him, having trusted another girl after his bitter experience, starting to develop feelings again for someone though he may not fully recognise it cognitivel as love, his misplaced exaggerated response in itself is an indication of his feelings.

And of course in his mind she betrays his trust by having let it slip or even if not letting it slip somehow not being able to stop her Aaji from saying the things she said. I think he cares less about what was being said about him and is more upset that a) did Amruta tell her aaji - for the most part Amruta was quiet at the start b) her not defending him to her aaji, not just her meek attempts at trying to stop her aaji but actually telling her that Virat isnā€™t the kind of guy her aaji is implying c) at some level he wonders if Amruta being quiet is also because she agrees with her aajis opinion of him, if they talked behind his back etc, 

Thatā€™s why he is this hurt i feelā€¦I can understand his hurt.

I know many people say that Babita does the same thing to Amruta and Virat never supported her and thatā€™s also true. And thatā€™s the difference between the 2 character arcs. Virat is hurt because he developed feelings for her and in his head the girl he trusts  now the most, which is even surprising to him, has let him down.

Amruta didnā€™t necessarily always have those expectations from Virat, so even the little support he offered her here and there surprised her in a good way.

Virat is totally consumed by his feelings for her now and itā€™s easier for him to allow himself to be consumed by anger than love. Of course it doesnā€™t make his crazy senseless behaviour right to us viewers or to any one who can see an iota of sense here. But the idea is when someone is so consumed by intense feelings they donā€™t see logic or senseā€¦he wants to hate her, he wants to be angry with her so that he doesnā€™t have to deal with the feelings of love for her which he is feeling but is not ready for. whilst he is so consumed by her she seems indifferent towards him and that is further pissing him off. He wants her to respond to his anger and he will go to any extreme to get a response from Her because he NEEDS a response from her. 

As badly written and executed the current scenes are and gives toxic vibe, the feelings of hurt, exaggerated anger etc from Viratā€™s pov is not entirely misplaced. There is not a question of right or wrong, for us viewers it may be wrong, for amruta and others it maybe wrong, but from Viratā€™s pov it isnā€™t necessarily wrong. 

Good points. Cant agree more on 'its badly written and executed'.

Virat started off as a likeable character and now looks like he is as bad as his mom is. In a way, he is a mix of his parents - was likeable when he was like his dad and now is jarring cause he is like his mom. 

Think there is also a possibility that he hates it that Amruta always has the upper hand in their relationship. That she is tough to break is something he admitted to Rajiv before. 

While I had interpreted his recent scene as 'he hates that she ignores him' or 'seeking her attention', think he want's to 'break' her so that she no longer has that domination over him. Not letting her ignore him and making her do what he wants her to - break the windshield / do something bad to his car ... is probably his first victory? 

Anger works perhaps - she falls silent perhaps, like in the MS store room scene. [There aren't much references about this from her - perhaps her reaction to her father's anger towards her mother was similar? Perhaps the reason she falls silent when Babita vomits?]  

Him physically pushing her away or forcing her to stop, is again that need for dominating her - perhaps the only way he can dominate her and thus continues to do so even if it is cringe and disgusting for me as a viewer. 

Didn't miss his sadistic smile (and sense of victory?) either when he didn't heed to her pleas of not going further with exposing the ema to Aaji. Felt like he loved every bit of it.

Overall he is too complicated a person and would prefer a new ML. Can be a fun exercise to look into his motives and appreciate them for the sake of it. But do I want Amruta to be married to him? Nope. Earlier it was because of his family, now it is because of him too. 

Is he in love? Well great if he is... but do I care? Only because I dont want Amruta to be anywhere around him. 

His current mu phase would've been more acceptable if they were in love with e/o or preferably married. If married, they have a relationship going on and makes complete sense to try and clear that mu. Now its like 'why even bother?'

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 months ago
imkt thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

I tried to reflect on this in edt with a fun take.. sharing it here below.smiley14

KMTMG crew surely is living in another 'parallel universe' with some IMAGINARY story,smiley9 but NOT what this serial viewers have been watching with episodes telecast till now, day after day to connect well & reciprocate to happenings.

As if  "Virat was a mad lover of Amruta, whom he proposed after sharing all of his past love & marriage SECRETS fully in detail but still Amruta rejected his proposal bursting his ego bubble,smiley24 not only that she staged with her Aaji a conspiracy to publicly humiliate him, with his,divorce news leakage in an event, so that he stops pursuing her". 

Hence all those silly love breakup & dhoka bgm songs like thukrake mera pyar, this crew is regularly playing in recent episodes, smiley36 along with showing how hurt Virat is with Amruta's love and trust betrayal that broke his heart badly with his monologues & dialogues..smiley17 and so very much confusing watching viewers, in that given process.smiley44

In the beginning, I thought that Amruta is very strong, but no it is not like that and Virat's character is confusing, above all the makers are giving different BGM music which does not match the story and Virat's expressions. Serial is like running but I am not enjoying it in the beginning I was enjoying a little before Lohri scenes but not now.

Apart from this which I hate to see that Amruta shows that she is strong but she is not she is always crying & Virat always drinking? 

Amruta's mother has become so mad about getting her daughter married that just somehow my daughter should get married. B

Sriti and Arjit both are good actors but their talent is not being shown.

Makers should bring change in the story. 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I like Virat-Amrutha clash these days. This time at least Virat has a solid reason for pursuing vengeance rather than the earlier because-my-mommy-said-so. And Amrutha is shown to be crying and vulnerable. Rather than the earlier super-woman self.He fell for her a little. Not quite all the way there yet. But in the earlier attraction stage which he hadn't even acknowledged to himself.

I don't believe Virat has any problem with strong/dominant women. His mom is one after all. He does get pleasure out of upsetting Amrutha and disturbing her equilibrium. Just like throwing a stone at a bee-hive. He needs her to respond negatively. So that he could justify himself for amping up his next attack.

Edited by capricornrcks - 2 months ago