Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I agree. KHNH was tied with it at some points and then beating Swades and now suddenly right before the poll closes, Swades is so far ahead...somebody has way too much time on their hands making fake IDs to prop up Swades. 

I couldn't find Johnny Lever's iconic line from KKHH "this is cheating. you are a cheater" so we'll have to make do with this instead.

Someone start the campaign to save Kal Ho Naa Ho! This face holds too much power to be denied.

I know I checked too the votes plus the comments and comments u can tell how the votes would go and majority leaning in kal ho na ho. Protest time. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

I know I checked too the votes plus the comments and comments u can tell how the votes would go and majority leaning in kal ho na ho. Protest time. 

Where is Jayaji? This film literally features her so I expect a bigger protest than what she pulled off for Pardes! 

Do not let your favorite onscreen puttar down smiley19

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 3 months ago
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I wanted KHNH to win, but, to be fair..

maybe the swades fans didnt need to comment because they were winning the poll 90% of the time?

smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

protest time ?

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

maybe the swades fans didnt need to comment because they were winning the poll 90% of the time?

smiley36

Use executive privilege as pollkeeper to change the verdict. smiley32

We won't tell 

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

smiley36

I highly doubt that as one can make multiple ids n vote in case they wanted. Though it’s just a poll n silly 🙃 todo that but some do 

ye lol 😂 like they do at the ballots remember during the elections? Lol 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

ye lol 😂 like they do at the ballots remember during the elections? Lol 

why ? Cause the movie you didn’t like won haha

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

why ? Cause the movie you didn’t like won haha

no because I believe the poll was closed not on time n someone voted to many times upsetting the results. Yet it is what it is 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Where is Jayaji? This film literally features her so I expect a bigger protest than what she pulled off for Pardes! 

Do not let your favorite onscreen puttar down smiley19

I’m literally a breath away from going on Twitter and begging SRK fans to vote for Kal Ho Na Ho.  😭