Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

On one hand, I'm glad Rakesh is back. And on the other, I don't even feel like watching this stupid show which is so unjust towards Neeti and biased towards pariraju. 

yesterday i tagged writers n tanvish n asked writers to pair neetikesh. vishal n tanvi saw my stories. actually they saw all my stories including those in which i made edits of their video on songs chann sitare, dil chah raha hai and gulabivishal tanvi seen (1.jpgScreenshot_2024-04-27-12-03-01-604_com.instagram.anoid.jpg

Edited by Jazzkapur - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

yesterday i tagged writers n tanvish n asked writers to pair neetikesh. vishal n tanvi saw my stories. actually they saw all my stories including those in which i made edits of their video on songs chann sitare, dil chah raha hai and gulabivishal tanvi seen (1.jpgScreenshot_2024-04-27-12-03-01-604_com.instagram.anoid.jpg

That's awesome. smiley27

Will be great if they communicate your msg to the writers. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

That's awesome. smiley27

Will be great if they communicate your msg to the writers. 

yeah but actors don't have that much power. Agar aisa hota toh tanvi kabhi negative na hone deti neeti ko. They saw my story means that they want it

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Agreed.  The same old bullsh!t. The trps will drop even further if they continue to drag this storyline. Cringe pariraju's forced romance and Neetii's character being sidelined and butchered beyond repair can't save this show and the drop in trps every week bear testimony to this simple fact. 

after neeti's miscarriage, neeti's mom called pari manhus n said 'tu meri neeti ki life ka vo kala saya hai jo jabtak usse nigal ni lega tabtak chain se ni baithega' ye baat bilkul sach ho gai. Neeti ki life me jitni b problems Hui, directly or indirectly pari ki wajah se hui. There were many monologues of pari when she said that 'neeti baar-baar meri wajah se problem me fas jati hai' still pari didn't leave bajwa house. After knowing the full truth, neeti's mom told pari many times to leave bajwa house. She said 'agar tu neeti ka bhala chahti hai toh please chali jaa' but pari ni gai. Addke baithi rahi.

after neeti's miscarriage, neeti's mom called pari manhus n said 'tu meri neeti ki life ka vo kala saya hai jo jabtak usse nigal ni lega tabtak chain se ni baithega' ye baat bilkul sach ho gai. Neeti ki life me jitni b problems Hui, directly or indirectly pari ki wajah se hui. There were many monologues of pari when she said that 'neeti baar-baar meri wajah se problem me fas jati hai' still pari didn't leave bajwa house. After knowing the full truth, neeti's mom told pari many times to leave bajwa house. She said 'agar tu neeti ka bhala chahti hai toh please chali jaa' but pari ni gai. Addke baithi rahi.

True. She has always been a manhoos kala saya in Neeti's life. Even bebe was absolutely right when she called Pari 'Apshaguni' during Neeti's pregnancy phase. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

True. She has always been a manhoos kala saya in Neeti's life. Even bebe was absolutely right when she called Pari 'Apshaguni' during Neeti's pregnancy phase. 

pari ne literally promise kia tha neeti ki mom se that she will leave neeti n sanju's life forever. Fake promise! Pehle toh pari boli ki 'mai yaha sirf neeti ki wajah se ruki hu', which doesn't make any sense coz uski wajah se hi neeti ko saari problems ho rahi thi, then she asked neeti's mom to hide the truth from neeti by saying 'neeti ye sadma sehen ni kar paegi' baad me sanju se romance karke neeti ko sadme pe sadme diye pari ne uska kya? Neeti's mom told pari 'agar tu chahti hai mai neeti ko kuch na batau to vaada kar ki neeti ke thik hote hi tu chali jaegi' pari literally promised. But pari ne kya kia? Ulta surrogate banke iss ghar me zyada time tak rehne ka plan bana lia. Abb ye manipulation nai hai toh aur kya hai? This tells clearly pari's true intentions 

pari ne literally promise kia tha neeti ki mom se that she will leave neeti n sanju's life forever. Fake promise! Pehle toh pari boli ki 'mai yaha sirf neeti ki wajah se ruki hu', which doesn't make any sense coz uski wajah se hi neeti ko saari problems ho rahi thi, then she asked neeti's mom to hide the truth from neeti by saying 'neeti ye sadma sehen ni kar paegi' baad me sanju se romance karke neeti ko sadme pe sadme diye pari ne uska kya? Neeti's mom told pari 'agar tu chahti hai mai neeti ko kuch na batau to vaada kar ki neeti ke thik hote hi tu chali jaegi' pari literally promised. But pari ne kya kia? Ulta surrogate banke iss ghar me zyada time tak rehne ka plan bana lia. Abb ye manipulation nai hai toh aur kya hai? This tells clearly pari's true intentions 

Pari's list of fake promises is endless. I've lost count of the no. of times she has said "I'm gonna leave Chandigarh soon". Unfortunately that 'soon' never came and Apshaguni woman continued to wreak havoc in Neeti's happy married life. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 1 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Pari's list of fake promises is endless. I've lost count of the no. of times she has said "I'm gonna leave Chandigarh soon". Unfortunately that 'soon' never came and Apshaguni woman continued to wreak havoc in Neeti's happy married life. 

true n yeah rajiv's list of fake promises is even bigger. Kya kya promises kiye the usne neeti se 'mai keval tumse pyar karunga' n all that. He deserves to be ruined by neeti. Bass neeti isko barbad karne ki thaan le.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 25 days ago

Writers ki b hadd hai! Shelly itni asani se jail chala gaya but raju, pari, bajwa family, bebe, neeti, rakesh, his dad, his men itne kaand karke b khulle ghum rahe hain

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 25 days ago

Bohot achha lagta hai inn pariraju n bajwas ko rote hue dekhke. Jab neeti ka miscarriage hua toh inhone kitne ganda faida uthaya neeti ke maa na ban pan paane ka completely forgetting that she can't be a mother becoz she sacrificed it to save pariraju. Uska yeh sila dia inn sabne. Good aur tadpo bajwas n pariraju! U deserve all the pain