Abhira & Armaan (AbhiMaan) AT-2 👩‍❀️‍👨 [DT Note - Pg 72] - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: vibrantvibes

I just went through last night's discussion(I shouldn't havesmiley36)and that losing parents on bday thing caught my attention. My bday is on 17th July and I lost my Dad on 17th of April, few yrs back.. since then this date haunts me like anything, a lil more than others bcuz its my birth date..Sabne samjhaya hain mujhe even proper therapy bhi try kari maine but trust me nothing worked. Log bolte the initially with time sab thik hoga but 3 yrs hone ko hain and this intensity is just not going away. My partner(well bf sounds weird to me as we're school classmates and family friends so gf bf equation is always secondary, its more like family thing with him) anyway he has tried his best after my Di(her points are diff so telling about him)to make me understand, he still keeps telling me ki ye baat dimag se nikalo, you're his(my dad's) lucky charm(he used to say that), he loved you the most,he wont like it if you keep aise low ye aise thoughts se..etc etc but this statement haunts me even more ki if I was lucky to him then how could he lose his life on my birth date.. I do celebrate my bday for mom, Di and specially for my nephew who's over excited for bdays but I can never feel alright on that date, I dunno if at all I'll be able to overcome this feeling.. I should stop mujhe subah subah rona nahi hainsmiley36

P.S  I dont wish to spoil atmosphere of AT.. I'll delete this later. Before that if mods delete, I wont mind..Let's continue discussing AAsmiley1 

Losing a parent is already hard enough, losing one on the date that resembles your birthdate is harder I must say. I don't know whether it will be okay for you few years down the line, but give yourself a break. It's not your fault or it's not uncommon to feel that way. If you don't feel good, then it's okay. It is not compulsory to be happy on your birthday. 

Remember your father like how he used to live, how he used to shower his affection on you. Focus on good memories. Focus on being happy on those 364 days and I am sure you won't need to force yourself to be happy on 17th. 

P.S. If you want to cry, go ahead. We are here.. smiley31smiley31smiley27smiley27

Ps143 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I have been meaning to say this since long. This AT is really sukoon. It makes me happy to open this and read the mssgs and interact with ppl. It makes things feel okay when everywhere I see there is negativity.

I have watched many couples onscreen but there are only three so far who have made home in my heart completely. After them, slowly getting to that list are Abhimaan. 

I love love the story so much, I love this trope and family bonding. I love this version and I love how organically Maahira are developing. 

And I really hope makers don't ruin them. Pls don't!! This trend of developing the leads and then making the ml a douchebag and bringing in another ml is not something I can tolerate anymore. For gen 3 it worked and was nice but for gen 4, I don't want them to butcher Armaan. Please spare him. 

17tourin thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations on 2nd AT.smiley42🫢

My AbhiMaan heart πŸ’—

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

My babiesπŸ₯Ήβ€οΈImage

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Their care for each other πŸ₯Ήβ€οΈπŸ€ŒImage

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ag20

So as per the precap, Abhira is going to handle the case of Manish, what's the case of Manish. Did he filed any case for bankrupt of fake abhir?

Goenka's bankrupt hone wale hai smiley36 .

Fake Abhir ko nahi laayenge wapas..

17tourin thumbnail

continue having Vibrant Vibes. πŸ€—

*Edited.

Edited by 17tour - 3 months ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail

Yk the difference - Armaan hugged back abhira so tightly that he didn't want her to let go. He didn't hesitate a bit while hugging her back - a mere friend who he has never been into love. 

ag20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Goenkas sadak paar hojana hai. Since Abhira is working on the Manish case, will she find out anything about Abhir or Akshara. I don't its time to reveal the connection between them.

17tourin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

My babiesπŸ₯Ήβ€οΈImage

Awwweeee . Their screen presence and these shots.😒