suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Congrats Dazzler The Skateboarder Smiley Smiley

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah Bahut boring tha … aur kab hoga keerat aur Garry ka vyahh 

Hone wala hai kya? Ya PH as usual churan diya? 

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Simiyy

How long do you guys feel that it will take till Veers truth is revealed infront of everyone? 

Sahiba and Angad got married in March and Garry's truth did not come out till May, so do you feel it will be longer till everyone finds out (April) or will they find out sooner like (End of Feb/ Beginning of March) as he is hungry for revenge. Also its a sensitive issue....

Seerat is disgusting for not even asking Keerat what has happened to her, she was just enjoying her victory of putting Sahiba down.....

No matter what Sahiba has done for Brar family the blame always goes to her.

When the truth comes out that Angad initiated the divorce not Sahiba and all the confusion I hope that they shout at him...also i feel maybe thats when Garry might reveal the pen drive truth to the family and maybe also about the property papers that she stole it and gave it to him.....

The only truth that will come out is Veer one. Rest were for our entertainment and Sahiba abuse.

Garry was smart and never this violent in his crimes. Veer is not. He will get caught after his upcoming revenge but no one knows what will be the consequence of that revenge 

suji01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

I am not sure Angad loves his family too. I think he loves his mother, his daarji and Seerat. I am not saying seerat to spite anyone but it was shown as his true love and somehow he cannot shake himself of his concern for her whatever her behavior is. We frankly never see he gives so many chances to anyone else. Sahiba to bilkul bhi nahi

Rest of his family also doesnt matter to him if they stand against him. 

You are right more like idolises Daarji and Mumma and will forgive their gravest mistakes.

What I meant by he loves only his family means he will blindly trust them like what he is doing with Veer. Garry is an exception coz Garry touched his nerve when he hijacked his then fiance Seerat. Seerat ka toh kya hi kehna, sabke aankhon ka taara. 

Sahiba is that part of his life that he claims to love. Every time he claims his love for her, sounds to me like owning a possession.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: suji01

You are right more like idolises Daarji and Mumma and will forgive their gravest mistakes.

What I meant by he loves only his family means he will blindly trust them like what he is doing with Veer. Garry is an exception coz Garry touched his nerve when he hijacked his then fiance Seerat. Seerat ka toh kya hi kehna, sabke aankhon ka taara. 

Sahiba is that part of his life that he claims to love. Every time he claims his love for her, sounds to me like owning a possession.

what i feel is Angad has this innate urge to subdue Sahiba and make her bow down to him

She is the only one who opposed him at start and now he wants to own her. Its not love. Its bordering on an Obsession

All his reactions to Sahiba are based on whether Sahiba agrees with him or opposes him. He takes her as challenge and not looks at her as a partner or companion

Edited by Ashviniv - 3 months ago
suji01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

what i feel is Angad has this innate urge to subdue Sahiba and make her bow down to him

She is the only one who opposed him at start and now he wants to own her. Its not love. Its bordering on an Obsession

All his reactions to Sahiba are based on whether Sahiba agrees with him or opposes him. He takes her as challenge and not looks at her as a partner or companion

You nailed it smiley32

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Hone wala hai kya? Ya PH as usual churan diya? 

noooo 

averma4583 thumbnail

I wonder why Garry kept quiet on the confidential doc stealing by Seerat… Since she is the avatar of Raja Harishchandra and was telling all the other truths, it would be nice to have her truth come out as well.

I want Santosh to close the doors on the ungrateful rat, and silence the daya ki moorat Sahiba on this.

Edited by averma4583 - 3 months ago
hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: averma4583

I wonder why Garry kept quiet on the confidential doc stealing by Seerat… Since she is the avatar of Raja Harishchandra and was telling all the other truths, it would be nice to have her truth come out as well.

I want Santosh to close the doors on the ungrateful rat, and silence the days ki moorat Sahiba on this.

Kya hota Garry bol deta. Sahiba ko ek aur thappad padta accidentally, you got Garry in house aur dekho humari beti aur Angad ki jimmedari ke khilaaf kaisi baatein boli issne.

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

I want Santosh to close the doors on the ungrateful rat, and silence the days ki moorat Sahiba on this.

TBH even if Gary tells the truth do you think angad and by extension Brars will believe him? 

Amongest Sahiba, Keerat, Garry and Seerat, they trust Seerat the most. and why they trust Seerat so much?