Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I read about it but I don't have the heart to watch it. I will message fanclubs about video from SRK, they should have promoted it more, I am hearing good things about the movie 

Thanks.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Will watch since many raving on the movie and the subject matter is important. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

LiveStyle Asia magazine has published the true story which is the subject of Bhakshak and how much this case was important to bring change.

"Bhakshak on Netflix: The true story that inspired the plot of Bhumi Pednekar’s film..."

I don't post the link because of spoilers...I really feel that it is important to watch the movie.

For those having watched the movie and then reading the article it becomes clear how the movie is honest to the true story smiley27

I still admire the performances of the cast...all of them...it seems as if the subject really mattered to them - to the good ones and the bad ones and the suffering ones.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Wrong tag🤦‍♀️

Its been over 12 hours I have watched this one and the first scene is just....I can't get it out of my head...

Everything about this movie is just brilliant. The cast, the pacing. 

The last monologue by Bhumi, I can't get the "doosre ke dard mein..." Line out of me, it's haunting.

Naa that's okay. I have the movie on my to watch list for today. Now I'm a little worried that it'll haunt me overnight, but I'm committed to it so let's see.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Naa that's okay. I have the movie on my to watch list for today. Now I'm a little worried that it'll haunt me overnight, but I'm committed to it so let's see.

Thread ko sticky kaarne ke liye tag Kiya tha, but then there's another thread (apparently) so I edited it out🤣

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Must watch indeed! 

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Damn what a movie. Shibz you were right. That last monologue....it's going to haunt me for a while.

Overall the movie itself was very dark and I felt that in a few places it was slightly long. But it was so good. A definite must watch.

And as a side note it was nice to see Aditya sir onscreen after so long. The CID fan in me did a leap of joy on seeing him even as I knew he was the wrongdoer here.

As an aside (for Guddu) I didn't see any other thread on Bhakshak reviews, so I added in the reviews part and stickied this thread for all reviews.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

https://youtu.be/yl78ieJiO-U?si=1MCB5HSc0DBaYIjX

I don't agree with Zain wrt Bhumi playing small town girl. I know it's a cliche atp, even RKR does it, but uske haar role mein her character is different, not just by profession, by personality and by temperament.

https://youtu.be/spu69BZrDQY?si=cMePo10yvlWTKGYj

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 3 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Unfortunately, I can't understand but I think it is an interview worth to be watched:

https://twitter.com/newslaundry/status/1756626631643529456

AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Watched last night. Very good film.