Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 10th Feb 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 3 months ago

Episode begins with Armaan looking for Euhi all over the house n finally locating her sitting in the corner behind. Pilllar n weeping . She laments she did everything outnof choice , she did everything because he asked her to , to day she was so unimportant that he forgot her name , He explains. Ruhi then remarks bout the one button on his shirt while he had removed all the pins . He finds the button was in the correct place so he preserved it , 

He persuades her to come inside the house . She declines, he then joins her . 

At Goenka house Manisha, Vidya enjoy Manish’s hospitality. Swarna is uoset over Ruhi going back to Poddar house . Surekha explains to Vidya .

Kaberi is seen enjoying g herself at the various games and Manish hooily remarks hiw Maa sa was annoying and how it was Abhira who persuaded her to come to this mini fair . 
Sa nay is troubled by Yuvraj , who is persistently pressing for meeting Abhira . Sanjay asks his men to make sure Apyuvraj was restrained in the house .

Kaveri  and Manish happily enjoy the games n win many prizes while Sanjay loses and is very rude to Kaajal. Kaveri is in tears . All are shocked . Manish interrupts Sanjay and Kaajal and also questions how they might be treating his Ruhi l Kaveri takes objection to his interference in family matters and retorts back to Manish. All are alarmed by the heated exchanges and Poddars take leave . 

At internship form. Abhira is appreciated for her work by boss Dev Shikhawat ,Charu is seen getting jealous , Abhira senses Charu’s disapproval . , Dev then hands over the girls their first salaries l Abhira gets emotional noticing the bane on the salary packet “Abhira Akshara Sharma “  Dev advises to buy something for their mothers outnof the first salary . Mother’s blessings were always beneficial for progress in life, 

Abhira recollects Mumma and all her advises given, she gets emotional n walks out , she calls out for Mumma looking at the sky n weeps. Abhira laments how her mumma struggled tk make ends meet , she had tk spend most of her earnings on Abhira’s studies . She laments she could never gift a sareee for mumma. The breeze blowing makes Abhira sense her mumma was nearby n listening to her . Abhura recollects how Armaan had promised to fulfill mumma’s wishes, Abhira calls Armaan , he senses Abhira  was crying . She asks him to join her to Old town Cafetaria . She wants to treat him as it was a lucky day.  Abhira recollects how the Poddar family was angry with Abhura after their wedding n how Armaan supported her n shielded her . She wants to share her happiness with her only friend Armaan and and plans her treat for him. 
Armaan who was taking care of Ruhi, is in dilemma, Ruhi gets upset that Armaan was going to Abhira again. 

As Poddars are returning home , Kaajal and Sanjay are in their car , he gets the call from his guard that Yuvraj had locked him up in the room, he had taken his car n speeded off somewhere, Sanjay is shocked , 

Abhira reaches the Cafetaria and excitedly places a huge powder for her fav food items , she then orders the same for Armaan too . The waitress is shocked at the huge orders . Abhira reassures her and asks her to hurry . 
While she is waiting she complains about Armaan getting late . Yuvraj is seen speeding on the road n using sixth sense to locate her , he arrives at the Cafetaria and notices her . 

precap

Abhira is seen trying to persuade Ruhi to have soup. Armaan is see.pn signaling requests Ruhi to have it . 
Poddars are leaving somewhere n Armaan is hesitant as Ruhi’s care is handed to Armaan again, Manisha  tries to interfere that arrangement by saying Abhura was going tk be all alone at home , Abhura makes excuses of completing her assignment . Yuvraj declares Abhira might have married someone but on,y Yuvraj was her Sajjan Ji . Abhira  is seen happy enjoying her solitude . She plays with flower petals with childlike glee, gets shocked noticing a masked man inside the house .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Crazy filler episode. Like as filler as it gets! Some jeth-babhi scenes 🤣 some abhira scenes and whatever goenka crap which I never see anyway!

Kal se hoga damakha… 🥵 I hope! Please CVs please make it interesting! 

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So what our care taker  Armaan did ? Did he go to Abhira? Or stayed at Bhabi's room?

Originally posted by: bluech96

Crazy filler episode. Like as filler as it gets! Some jeth-babhi scenes 🤣 some abhira scenes and whatever goenka crap which I never see anyway!

Kal se hoga damakha… 🥵 I hope! Please CVs please make it interesting! 

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Theta14

So what our care taker  Armaan did ? Did he go to Abhira? Or stayed at Bhabi's room?

I’m gonna let you experience the pleasure of watching what it was 🤣 

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Maine 2 mins mein khtm kiya hain episode... record time smiley37 

I dunno detailssmiley39 So nothing to comment or discuss from my side todaysmiley37 

Abhira got her first salary and she missed her mummasmiley27 and Armaan's first que seeing her was did you cry? She replied no roye mere enemiessmiley36Bas itna hi pta mujhesmiley36 

Edited by vibrantvibes - 3 months ago
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nope! I will wait  till some one update it. Not going to torture myself

Originally posted by: bluech96

I’m gonna let you experience the pleasure of watching what it was 🤣 

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

For those who says Arman is taking care of Ruhi bcoz of his family should watch the first few mins of episode only . Not much . I’m sure their crazy theories to save Arman will be nullified . Those who still wanna defend him they will do anyway . Can’t be helped 

As for Arman seriously he’s the biggest loser . He’s totally supporting the ema and giving water to it : making sure it is very much there between his ex and him . He still loves Ruhi and no matter what he says he’s  happily sailing two ships without any shame . 

I’m happy Yuvraj is here bcoz Arman Ruhi track is extremely sick and disgusting 

Edited by Trina2021 - 3 months ago
Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah plz go and watch . 

I did and as usual Arman didn’t disappoint . Atleast Ruhi is consistent but Arman omg 🤮 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Trina2021

For those who says Arman is taking care of Ruhi bcoz of his family should watch the first few mins of episode only . Not much . I’m sure their crazy theories to save Arman will be nullified . Those who still wanna defend him they will do anyway . Can’t be helped 

As for Arman seriously he’s the biggest loser . He’s totally supporting the ema and giving water to it : making sure it is very much there between his ex and him . He still loves Ruhi and no matter what he says he’s  happily sailing two ships without any shame . 

I’m happy Yuvraj is here bcoz Arman Ruhi track is extremely sick and disgusting 

Hope he just remains as friend of Abhira

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Trina2021

Yeah plz go and watch . 

I did and as usual Arman didn’t disappoint . Atleast Ruhi is consistent but Arman omg 🤮 

Kaise ussko pakad kar dawai khila raha thasmiley36 If he's uncomfortable with her how he is doing all that? Such a pendulum he is