Comedy Crew

Posted: 3 months ago
tagged the full film title below the topic's title lol

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Bollywood, stop trying to make Janhvi happen. She is not going to happen.

The girl has NO CLEAN HITS. All of her films are flops, Dhadak was average. Is that not concerning? How is that not a problem?

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

The girl has NO CLEAN HITS. All of her films are flops, Dhadak was average. Is that not concerning? How is that not a problem?

Dhadak was clean hit at 72cr..wow movies were really doing well pre pandemic..but unfortunately that was her 1st movie 1st hit and the only hit

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She has privileges.  She’s not going anywhere anytime soon.  She’s doing a movie with Ntr Jr and possibly another one with Ram Charan.  If those do as expected, she’ll potentially have a couple of blockbusters in her filmography.  

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

When your Tauji is your Bauji. 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am telling u kids nowadays are a farce. I saw today One chomukid wrote on insta jahnvi is most beautiful actress of today and a great dancer and in my mind i was like behen actress mein act bhi toh aata he na....smiley18

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 3 months ago

Bollywood will never get the memo so we must stop hoping for a miracle! 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/yLG82XdgA6Y

Watched the Shahid-Kriti movie, and Janhvi's role went well. She was actually quite photogenic ... in the movie smiley32

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She was there for all of 2 minutes but was she intolerable or what. She looked awkward, self conscious about the camera zooming in into her face and worse, she looked really bad. I watched her in Dhadak where I found her pretty easy on eyes and acting also not bad. Don’t know what happened from then to now and how she ended up looking like this.🥹

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

She was there for all of 2 minutes but was she intolerable or what. She looked awkward, self conscious about the camera zooming in into her face and worse, she looked really bad. I watched her in Dhadak where I found her pretty easy on eyes and acting also not bad. Don’t know what happened from then to now and how she ended up looking like this.🥹

Her cameo with Shahid was short & sweet, and they zoomed in to her face and it was deliberate. 

Her round eyes seem to pull the viewers in and it was meant to be that way during her conversations. 

Just loved it!! smiley32 smiley32