Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Oh yes, taking pics with producers makes you a ****star. Does that mean everyone that takes a pic with Sunny Leone makes every Bollywood actor one too?

Now, Alia has no problem with cheating, she says that cheating shouldn't be judged. If you cant comprehended that, well that is not my problem. Call Aloo and complain to her.

She was asked why some women forgive infidelity. And she never says she has no problem with cheating. There's some online ESL courses you might want to attend if that's what you got out of it. smiley36

Katrina's sister Isabella works for the Producer and he's practically family. Who knows, maybe even Kat has professional ties. They seem pretty chummy.

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

She was asked why some women forgive infidelity. And she never says she has no problem with cheating. There's some online ESL courses you might want to attend if that's what you got out of it. smiley36

Katrina's sister Isabella works for the Producer and he's practically family. Who knows, maybe even Kat has professional ties. They seem pretty chummy.

FROM MY EDIT:

Mahesh Bhatt: "If Pooja wasn't my daughter, I would have married her"

You do not want to bring up crappy family, when the Kapoors and Bhatts are FAR worse than Katrina's family.

Incest, cheating, abusers, alcoholics, treats their wives badly, outside kids etc

Taking pics doesnt make you one, that is a dumb argument. Again Sunny has turned all Bollywood too ones too since she has pics with every A lister. Sunny is a former director too if you didnt know. That proves nothing.

If that is what you have from Kaif's, then they are way better than those two families.

Ranbir is a cheater and Alia has no issue with it. You will just deal with it, wont change facts.

Now you want to gaslight us on what Alia said? She even said in kwk she only cares about emotional infidelity. I guess all those millions of people that heard that are wrong?

Edited by lauriesa - 7 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

The Asian Age website ?

Haila_tu thumbnail

FROM MY EDIT:

Mahesh Bhatt: "If Pooja wasn't my daughter, I would have married her"

You do not want to bring up crappy family, when the Kapoors and Bhatts are FAR worse than Katrina's family.

Incest, cheating, abusers, alcoholics, treats their wives badly etc

If that is what you have from Kaif's, then they are way better than those two families.

Ranbir is a cheater and Alia has no issue with it. You will just deal with it, wont change facts.

Now you want to gaslight us on what Alia said? She even said in kwk she only cares about emotional infidelity. I guess all those millions of people that heard that are wrong?

Not millions....only a few who can't comprehend basic English. She never states "Infidelity is ok"....on either show. All she said was Emotional Infidelity is even worse, which it is. That doesn't make Physical Infidelity OK.

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Not millions....only a few who can't comprehend basic English. She never states "Infidelity is ok"....on either show. All she said was Emotional Infidelity is even worse, which it is. That doesn't make Physical Infidelity OK.

Believe what you want, Alia has no issue with cheating. Now why do you have an issue with it if she doesnt? It is her marriage, her husband and her family. Again if it works for them, it works for them. You have to be very naïve to think a Casanova like Ranbir doesnt cheat, it isn't even about Alia. He would have cheated on anyone whether it was Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Katrina or Deepika. It is not them, it is him. He is raised in a family that condones affairs. Alia is raised in a family that accepts it including her.

SakZ thumbnail

Its not cheating if she knows or they are open relationship.

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakZ

Its not cheating if she knows or they are open relationship.

It is not an open relationship. I bet to you he is allowed to cheat, but the same isn't allowed to her.

Men are egoistical, do what I say but don't do what I do.

Haila_tu thumbnail

Believe what you want, Alia has no issue with cheating. Now why do you have an issue with it if she doesnt? It is her marriage, her husband and her family. Again if it works for them, it works for them. You have to be very naïve to think a Casanova like Ranbir doesnt cheat, it isn't even about Alia. He would have cheated on anyone whether it was Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Katrina or Deepika. It is not them, it is him. He is raised in a family that condones affairs. Alia is raised in a family that accepts it including her.

They could be a Poly couple for all I care. It's way more common than people realize. People are allowed to live the life they want. I don't judge.

I only have a problem with people "Misquoting" someone's words. She's NEVER stated Infidelity is OK. Infact she clearly states in the article posted that she condemns it.

Your whole narrative is based on a) Misquote b) The notion that because Ranbir cheated in a relationship in his 20s, he would do the same in a marriage in his 40s

Both don't have a leg to stand on.

Btw if we go by your logic then Deepika is done for marrying a tharki Ranveer & Katrina for marrying a social climber Vicky who dumped his fiance/gf Harleen as soon as he got some success. Who knows what he'll do if a hot young thing comes into his life.

Edited by Haila_tu - 7 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

It is not an open relationship. I bet to you he is allowed to cheat, but the same isn't allowed to her.

IM curious to how you know that smiley36smiley36
StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

IM curious to how you know that smiley36smiley36

Because it is Bollywood, they go by the same rules. You never heard of Twinkle, Gauri cheating on their husbands, but the opposite is true. The only celeb wife that was rumored to cheat was Susanne, and we saw how it ended.

Also Neetu would never allow it, Alia is obssesed with the Kapoor bahu to cheat on him. I dont seen it.