Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

Today rakesh called neeti beautiful fir b muje utna achha ni laga. Ye kaisa track laya hai makers ne? Iske baad neetikesh fun banter bilkul b dekhne ko ni milega. N what about daljit? Uska bass ye hi scene tha ki phone karke batao? Tomorrow, pariraju will save Neeti that means Daljit won't come. Hadd hai yaar! Why r these writers hell bent on not utilising neetikesh or neetjeet chemistry? They just want neeti to be around pariraju forever. 

In stupid makers ko sirf pariraju ki padi hai. They don't care about neeti, neetikesh and neetjit fans at all. I read many comments on YT in which people were saying they have started finding the banter b/w neetikesh cute. But makers apni hi delusional duniya me ji rahe hai. They think iss show ke saare viewers pariraju lovers hai

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Actually the real reason why woman mukhiya hates Neeti is that Raju phir se Neeti ke peeche par gaya toh Pari ki tarah free mein jhadu pocha bartan kaun karega.  

Neeti ne murder attempt wagera na bhi kiya hota toh bhi taiji would have been against neeti just like some pari fans who hated neeti since the beginning just for the sake of hating. 

kyu? Jab rajneeti ek sath rehte the tab bhi toh pari free me jhadu pocha karti hi thi. N neeti ke murder attempt karne se pehle toh karti hi thi ye taai usko hate. She hates neeti from the start

BidishaDevi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team PariRaj

I also want to see Biji. I don't know why Bebe is living in the BH, she is not even Tauji's mother. I think makers forgot about her character. 

kyu? Jab rajneeti ek sath rehte the tab bhi toh pari free me jhadu pocha karti hi thi. N neeti ke murder attempt karne se pehle toh karti hi thi ye taai usko hate. She hates neeti from the start

Sabse ghamandi aurat hai ye is show ki. Aur ye gurinder ki niyat mausam ki tarah badalti rehti hai. Yesterday she hated pari, today she hates neeti, tomorrow she will hate pari again and the cycle will go on. What a stupid character

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pari hoon main

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

I didn't watch as I'm not interested in Niti jaap.

So, today and tomorrow I'm taking a break from the nonsense.

I'm not watching either. I have no interest in the sympathy overload for that criminal Neeti. But can someone tell me why Neeti's all dressed up in precap? Kaunse kidnappers kidnapped logon ko aise saja daja ke rakhte hai. smiley29 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Sabse ghamandi aurat hai ye is show ki. Aur ye gurinder ki niyat mausam ki tarah badalti rehti hai. Yesterday she hated pari, today she hates neeti, tomorrow she will hate pari again and the cycle will go on. What a stupid character

Gurinder ka start se chal raha h. 1st she hated neeti before marriage when neeti rejected rajiv, then she hated pari, then she hated neeti after her miscarriage, then she hated pari, now she hates neeti

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Ye Jai ne kya bola? Ki rakesh ne bola tha 'neeti se battamizi mat karna'? How ironic? He is selling her to Jordan but he told jai n shera to not touch her?

Edited by Jazzkapur - 3 months ago
Roshini711 thumbnail

May be it's some plan between Neeti and Rakesh. Or may be Neeti is really suffering from a memory loss and when she regains her memory she will become negative again

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Poor neeti thought that the makeup women will help her but ulta usne apni makeup kit me se gun nikal li. Kaisi auraten hain ye? Inko koi fark ni pada neeti ki halat se. Vaise hi taai ko b koi fark ni pada. The difference is that taai claims to be women justice mukhiya unlike these makeup women

Gurinder ka start se chal raha h. 1st she hated neeti before marriage when neeti rejected rajiv, then she hated pari, then she hated neeti after her miscarriage, then she hated pari, now she hates neeti

Beta bhi bilkul maa pe gaya hai. Aaj pari, kal neeti, phir pari, then phir neeti.  Confused tharki soul