Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

I actually read about the awards and the metrics. Team should congratulate the audience. smiley36 Matlab DKP inner circle would have been sitting with a nice glass enjoying audience fight cats and dogs over characters who don’t even exist. 😅😅😅😅

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I actually read about the awards and the metrics. Team should congratulate the audience. smiley36 Matlab DKP inner circle would have been sitting with a nice glass enjoying audience fight cats and dogs over characters who don’t even exist. 😅😅😅😅

haha smiley36 iss gen bhi shayad woh award jeethega the way script is going smiley36
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Woh pata nahi. But last year Baki kuch ho naa ho, show ko awards mile, and social media was also buzzing the whole time for this show - be it from any fan group.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yes smiley37 teeli lagane walon ko credit dena bantha hai smiley36 and half of the audience trends were done to only slash dkp smiley36 dkp bhi credit deserve kartha hai smiley37

In 2022 writers thrived on content.

In 2023 writers thrived on negative publicity😂 zama bhi credit deserve kartha hai for bringing controversial tracks 😂

Its so funny last year every one accepted abhira/harshali had only huge online craze no one could match through out year,there were huge uproar for abhira reunion,and this award is only for that.

edited for mocking opposing fandom

Edited by minakrish - 7 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I think most of the time we overlook the fact that show can’t run on one actor ,character. Just because we favour one character/actor doesn’t make other irrelevant. Without the creative team any actor/character cannot gain the popularity for their roles in the show.

Now , S2 started in 2022 itself but here ,the time line says Jan 2023- Dec -2023 ,that’s when exactly I started watching this show because I saw some video’s of Abhinav ,Navbhir on SM . I totally loved how Zama made the FL totally diff from normal,boring ITV FL’s who goes back to their abusive ex’s. She chose to give a second chance in her life ,loved him through out her life and had a baby too. Abhinav as papa is the best part after the 2nd leap.

I believe that just because you idolise a certain actor or actress in the show, it doesn't negate the contributions of others , I don’t live in India and I know many of my friends started watching this show after 6 yrs leap because of the fresh story. I have seen many fan trends in Akshnav and Akshnavir.

ok..so the buzz started in January 2023…now abhinav entered end of December 2022.’so looks like his character started creating the buzz..because there was no buzz in 2022 when it was only HC and pranali,😂😂
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Its so funny last year every one accepted abhira/harshali had only huge online craze no one could match through out year,there were huge uproar for abhira reunion,and this award is only for that.

every fd had equal participation in all trends i remember so many trends.

Unite abhira smiley36

Don't reunite abhira smiley36

Abhimanyu birla was literally used to trend everyday.

Abhira and akshara used to trend atleast twice or thrice a week.

Hc exit they made almost 125k tweets trend.

Well done abhimanyu birla i think this was when abhimanyu saved abhir or something.

Yrkkh used to trend everyday with 10k+ tweets

Abhira ka ek hug trended with so many tweets 🙂

Now people started using OGAbhira as hashtag so i can that trending once in a while.

edited quoted post

Edited by minakrish - 7 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

DT NOTE!

This topic was permitted by the DT to allow fans to celebrate the award given to the actors/ characters.

It was not meant to be taken as an opportunity for either side of the fandom to take digs at each other, mock characters or fans, bring up past issues, play a one-upmanship game on which character/ which ship is the better one, or make instigating remarks.

Topic closed.

- YRKKH DT