Congratulations to YRKKH Team [DT.N. Pg 4] - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Posted: 7 months ago

The thread is very much self-explanatory. One can assimilate that this is nowhere related to TRP but the data on global engagement of the fans on the basis of which award is decided.

edited for moral policing

Edited by LizzieBennet - 7 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

DT Note:

This is a congratulatory thread for the YRKKH Team. Please stick to the topic and avoid digressing to instigate each other.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

💯

All the hype was only for OG Abhira.

The couple was on top throughout 2023. ❤️❤️

Absolutely smiley27smiley27 . It is because of their chemistry ans acting loved by all the fans.

edited quoted post

Edited by minakrish - 7 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Oooooo I just read about the metrics that led to yrkkh to be a winner. The team should congratulate the audience smiley36 not the other way round. It was the audience engagement in all social media platforms that led to the win.

But yes, congratulations to the creative team of Yrkkh Jo log teeli lagake cut liyesmiley36 whose repercussions still reverberate on social media smiley36

I think most of the time we overlook the fact that show can’t run on one actor ,character. Just because we favour one character/actor doesn’t make other irrelevant. Without the creative team any actor/character cannot gain the popularity for their roles in the show.

Now , S2 started in 2022 itself but here ,the time line says Jan 2023- Dec -2023 ,that’s when exactly I started watching this show because I saw some video’s of Abhinav ,Navbhir on SM . I totally loved how Zama made the FL totally diff from normal,boring ITV FL’s who goes back to their abusive ex’s. She chose to give a second chance in her life ,loved him through out her life and had a baby too. Abhinav as papa is the best part after the 2nd leap.

I believe that just because you idolise a certain actor or actress in the show, it doesn't negate the contributions of others , I don’t live in India and I know many of my friends started watching this show after 6 yrs leap because of the fresh story. I have seen many fan trends in Akshnav and Akshnavir.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

I think its for online hype which abhira /harshali had through out the year,not being together,still won all polls ,from start to end of year Abhira/Harshali were hyper,used to trend every day,which no other couple had done ,so credit goes to og pair

Lol..kya ye show 2022 me bhi ye award jita tha? Agar nahi to ans already given smiley36. 2022 i guess Full of abhira only but jan-2023 started with Sharma family and till dec 2023 baby Sharma also introduced so all team needs to congratulate..Jay Pranali, Shreyansh, Heera, Ami, Harshad, Karishma, and other also.. including backstage staaf, dkp, RS.. Again it always team effort Congratulations YRKKH team 🎉🎉🎉

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Zama did make this 2023rd year of Gen 3 part of legacy!!

Well-deserved recognition for a such a wonderful storyline throughout the year... An year focusing on Female Lead's journey from moving on from past to happier future... How when father embraces a child as his own, he can complete the world.

For me, S3 actually began in 2023 and I am glad that's the only year of S3 that got recognition... My favorite was Sharma Familysmiley27

https://twitter.com/WaniaS37342/status/1754115789538668583?t=VcAowQ2-2QsCGRicbBzdZQ&s=19

Congratulations Sharma family ❤️

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Oooooo I just read about the metrics that led to yrkkh to be a winner. The team should congratulate the audience smiley36 not the other way round. It was the audience engagement in all social media platforms that led to the win.

But yes, congratulations to the creative team of Yrkkh Jo log teeli lagake cut liyesmiley36 whose repercussions still reverberate on social media smiley36

yes smiley37 teeli lagane walon ko credit dena bantha hai smiley36 and half of the audience trends were done to only slash dkp smiley36 dkp bhi credit deserve kartha hai smiley37

In 2022 writers thrived on content.

In 2023 writers thrived on negative publicity😂 zama bhi credit deserve kartha hai for bringing controversial tracks 😂

Edited by firewings_diya - 7 months ago