Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

It just dawned on me that Parineeti didn't even get a Filmfare nomination for Hasee Toh Phasee. I always assumed she had but she was completely snubbed. I think this just further shows how unfair KJo was to her that he didn't even bother to campaign for her nomination even though she was in one of his films. And it makes the above article which I've quoted below even more hypocritical, where he claims that Sid and Parineeti had their best performances in HTP but then doesn't bother to get them Filmfare nominations. In fact, I think Parineeti was even better in this than she was in Shuddh Desi Romance (also a groundbreaking role for an actress at the time) but while she got the FF nomination for SDR, nothing for HTP.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Flop movies ki bhi anniversary banate hain..no one even remembers this one..

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Flop movies ki bhi anniversary banate hain..no one even remembers this one..

Everyone else in the thread liked the movie.

It was not a flop, do you mean a different film lol

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sid had a very interesting comment on the movie. Said it was his "first love story." Is he throwing shade at Alia and SOTY lol? Clearly even Sid knows which was the more substantial film and story.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/sidharth-malhotra-celebrates-10-years-of-his-1st-love-story-hasee-toh-phasee-parineeti-chopra-calls-it-special-film-1276851

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

Everyone else in the thread liked the movie.

It was not a flop, do you mean a different film lol

I didn't liked the movie and called it lame on this thread itself. 

Sorry not disrespecting others choices, but I guess it was not a very responsible take on the mental health issue although it was a commercial pot boiler. 

Don't know why many thinks Parineeti was so good in this, for me she did a lot of over acting in this role. 

Film was successful at the boxoffice though.   (above average/semi hit)