Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misspatel0 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: ChulbuliRao

the way they have been doing ping pong all the time. shalki palbir blah blah.. i am just annoyed and have stopped watching. there was no need to  show shalki scene with bg music and so much intensity if nothing was gonna come out of it...this valentine day too is gonna be a fuski bomb.. just to drag shalki fans. 

palveer was not developed.. why ...beyond me.. if they get married, that would a gen leap very soon..or a rubbish split and dragfest.. trp will stay the same. inspite of a powerful cast and possible exciting scenarios, it will go down the same rotten fate

abhi se hi old mid age couple waale scene diye jaa rahe hai palveer ko ..aage jo ho so ho

This show was always about love traingle but it was very clear from the starting that Palveer was the lead but still some people have kept hopes. They use bg music just to confuse audience and hook them up and show shaurya's one sided obsession but after watching latest episode it was very clear to me that shaurya has convinced himself that he love palki after rajveer proposed her bcoz he is jealous of Rajveer. No body hurt the one we love.

And the scenes are shown according to their character. You cannot expect intense scenes before marriage. Their relationship is still building and people are loving this healthy relationship. This is truth that palveer fans are more and they are enjoying.

I know you are Baseer fans so you want shaurya to be paired but he was signup for this negative role and he is earning from this. This is his debut show & still needs to work on his acting and paras and sana are experienced & fabulous actors ,look so good together.

Leap and split has became a part of bhagya theme 😂  No matter how good chemistry aur scenes you have , this leap and spilt is compulsory for makers to hookup audience. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Actually in all the long running daily soaps leap and split are common,not just bhagyas.

Originally posted by: misspatel0

This show was always about love traingle but it was very clear from the starting that Palveer was the lead but still some people have kept hopes. They use bg music just to confuse audience and hook them up and show shaurya's one sided obsession but after watching latest episode it was very clear to me that shaurya has convinced himself that he love palki after rajveer proposed her bcoz he is jealous of Rajveer. No body hurt the one we love.

And the scenes are shown according to their character. You cannot expect intense scenes before marriage. Their relationship is still building and people are loving this healthy relationship. This is truth that palveer fans are more and they are enjoying.

I know you are Baseer fans so you want shaurya to be paired but he was signup for this negative role and he is earning from this. This is his debut show & still needs to work on his acting and paras and sana are experienced & fabulous actors ,look so good together.

Leap and split has became a part of bhagya theme 😂  No matter how good chemistry aur scenes you have , this leap and spilt is compulsory for makers to hookup audience. 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChulbuliRao

the way they have been doing ping pong all the time. shalki palbir blah blah.. i am just annoyed and have stopped watching. there was no need to  show shalki scene with bg music and so much intensity if nothing was gonna come out of it...this valentine day too is gonna be a fuski bomb.. just to drag shalki fans. 

palveer was not developed.. why ...beyond me.. if they get married, that would a gen leap very soon..or a rubbish split and dragfest.. trp will stay the same. inspite of a powerful cast and possible exciting scenarios, it will go down the same rotten fate

abhi se hi old mid age couple waale scene diye jaa rahe hai palveer ko ..aage jo ho so ho

Calling Palki and Rajveer giving middleaged couple who-have-been-married-for-years is an understatement. And being unfair to middleaged couples everywhere. Heck middleaged couples mellow. They don't develop into a snorefest ala Palvir. Shaurya is right when he called Palki-Rajveer a boring couple  on Valentine's day.If there is no spark even in your courting days, how boring will they become over the years.

If they wanted to make Shaurya a worthy opponent to Rajveer, they should have given him a couple of wins. But no. Even when his father needed blood, he failed. Saint Rajveer had to donate and save the day. Kavya could have explained why she didn't feel comfortable going on a trip with her fiance. But no, Saint Rajveer has to give a lecture on proper sanskari rules of engaged couples. As if couples everywhere have to follow some fixed routine.

Edited by capricornrcks - 3 months ago
bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This show will go on like how a vampire lives on smiley22

I seriously do not know what is even going on in this serial. I catch up with it in every 2 weeks and it's still the same freaking thing smiley22

And exactly how dumb is Palki? Usko Shaurya ka lamba hair or Rajveer ka chota hair nazar nahi aata? smiley39The characters in the show keep getting dumber and dumber

Utha le re baba smiley22

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

I seriously do not know what is even going on in this serial. I catch up with it in every 2 weeks and it's still the same freaking thing smiley22

And exactly how dumb is Palki? Usko Shaurya ka lamba hair or Rajveer ka chota hair nazar nahi aata? smiley39The characters in the show keep getting dumber and dumber

Utha le re baba smiley22

I Have No Words For Shaurya 's Actions..

No Comments

smiley24

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I agree,I cant understand why nobody noticed Shaurya's long hair.

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Utha le re baba smiley22

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

With no storyline for another 5 yrs😍