Posted: 7 months ago

Hope you had great day slowly. Once again Happy Birthday to you ...❤️❤️❤️❤️

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Once again..

1000046635.jpg

Dearest Slowly..

Hope you had a fantastic day and you enjoyed every single moment of your day. Wishing you all the love and luck. Wishing that all the coming years be just as fantastic for you.

Love you sooo much.

Hugs..

🎈 🥳 🎂 🥳 🎈

Lots of love to you as well my darling Shwetha.. ❤️🤗

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Slowly!!! Hope you have an amazing day 🥳 Thanks for always entertaining us with your member threads 😆

PS - I will never forget how your Dolly Bindra came out when Nishita and I were with Balu

rani mukherjee bollywood gif | WiffleGif

smiley36

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful thread, Charu!! Missed hearing your lovely voice smiley27!

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Charu21

Once again..

1000046635.jpg

Dearest Slowly..

Hope you had a fantastic day and you enjoyed every single moment of your day. Wishing you all the love and luck. Wishing that all the coming years be just as fantastic for you.

Love you sooo much.

Hugs..

🎈 🥳 🎂 🥳 🎈

Lots of love to you as well my darling Shwetha.. ❤️🤗

Gif credit goes to gif maker...

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Meet and greet with the birthday girl...

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/gopi-rashi-final-rasude-gif-18250909

Happpppiiieest Birthday Slowly. May life’s brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day’s journey bring you closer to your dreams. 💕smiley40smiley41💕

Here.. Eat your cake.. Acche se khanasmiley36

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/cake-birthday-arnav-singh-raizada-sanaya-irani-khushi-kumari-gupta-gif-19409876

Dancer bula liye gyee hain.. 🙈

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/abhijeet-cid-meme-abhijeet-cid-dancing-abhijeet-dancing-meme-abhijeet-cid-meme-gif-20178948

For the lovely birthday girl. 💕

IMG_20240206_094626.jpg

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Kitni cute thread haaiiii yaar.. Charu and shwethasmiley42

Now dear stranger.. I am waiting for you to come at me saying thread charu ne bnayai hai.. Credit usi ko do. smiley36

My dear friend Breezy..... You know that I love your vibe ...it resonates well with your username ❣️✨ shayad maine kaha bhi hai tumhe pehle. Anyway, thank you for dropping by and gracing the thread with your breeze like presence 😚🤗

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Aao B'day girl aao, hope you had a rocking birthday 🎂

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Hi Slowly,

First of all, Wish you a splendid fantabulous happiest of happy birthday 🎂smiley31

Socha to maine bahut kuchh tha ki ye karunga wo karunga...par kuchh kar nahi paya...

But, I know that you, having the kindest of hearts, itne me bhi emotional ho jaogi...

However, kind heart is not the only thing you have. The strength you show when someone attacks you or your friends is really admirable . There were times you were attacked in the most vile manner just for supporting me as a friend but you not only braved everything but gave it back with equal strength. Kudos to you.

The innocent... Tubelight .... Slowly was not there instead there was a brave fighter.

That brings me to the most lovable part of your personality. I can talk to you so freely without having to worry ki tum kisi baat ka Bura Maan jaogi. Hum log tumhe itna chidate hai ... Maine to tumara itna poetical naam bhi bigad Diya... But not once have u taken affront to our banter. smiley31

Ab mai zyada kya boloon..... You have a very special place in my heart.... As one of the kindest, bravest and most caring friend that one could wish for ... And be lucky to have smiley31

In return I wish you nothing but happiness... Not just on your birthday... But each and every day of your life.

Slowly slowly haste din bitnana hai

Thoda cake mere liye bhi bachana hai

(Read the above lines in dheere dheere pyar ko badhana hai tune)

Anyways.... You know I'm a bit busy today.... But I'll keep popping by whenever I get a chance.

Happy birthday once again dear slowly

Waise...Panditain ne bhi apni slowly behna ko bahut bahut shubhkamnaye bheji Hain... Baad me ho saka to wo bhi aayegi tumse milne... smiley2

That's 👆 precisely me after reading your post... Such heart warming and stirring words.... Thank you soooo very much Harsh for everything you have said for me..❤️🥰... I don't think I deserve all those praises🤌 but theek hai, rakh leti hu smiley36 I really really miss our banters which we used to do a lot in our singing thread....all that chit chat and gossiping...😢😅 Hopefully we will again find time to do the same.....and mujhe seriously kabhi bura lagta bhi nahi hai when you guys make fun of my UN...🌚 Ye toh lekin sachh kaha tum ne ke rakha maine wo poetically hi tha smiley36 and/but the rest is history ! 😭🤣🤣 Anyway.... Baaki ki tumhari post ke liye mere pass words nahi hai, but your words mean a lotttt to me ..❤️. Seriously! I hope our friendship remains the same..(puts kaala tikka) ⚫

Your birthday post has definitely made my day brighter and happier... ✨