Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

Slowly, I couldn't reply properly last night but telling now.. You truely deserve this thread, all the lovely wishes and all of this. ❤️ Last year we came to know about your b'day so damn late and felt very bad that forget about the threas but we couldn't even wish you! Tab se hi iss badle ki aag mein hum jal rahe the. 🔥 Lol. Everyone deserves atleast one b'day thread in their IF journey, especially when you have so many people who love you. Atleast we got one day to put a smile on your face. ❤️ 

Enjoy your day to the fullest and iss thread ki fikar mat karo.. have a lovely time with your family and then come here and reply to all the well-wishers. Take your time. ❤️ Tab tak hum sare yahan maze kar lenge. 😌

Once again.. 

Ditto...💯💯💯💯

I have nothing more to add. Charu have said everything perfectly...❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Strangers02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Thank you so much Shwetha.. 🤗 Thanks to Slowly, I had used my Photo Shop software after so long and had so much fun making those tags and everything. This was something I used to enjoy doing so much! 

And tumhari jitni tareef ki jaye kam hai. I had so much fun planning this thread with you. Funnily we didn't even have to "plan" it, or discuss who will do what. It all just blended so perfectly. ❤️

Your message is so damn sweet, I felt like someone was cuttinf onions! ❤️ And those customised CID gifs... 😄 No it wasn't lame, nothing that relates to CID can ever be lame! All those other gifs and the captions were so apt. 🤩 The food gifs were hilarious 🤣 

Had so much fun! 🤗🥳

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Itna saara khana plus ek gaanasmiley40Kya baat Charu...isi baat pe bolun Happy happy birthday to u dheere dheere slowly slowly smiley36smiley27smiley31

Tum jiyo hazaaro saal...smiley31saal k din ho pachaas hazaar...never mind my wrong lyrics if any...go by my intentsmiley37

Have a beautiful daysmiley40Stay blessedsmiley27

Thanks so much Charu for letting me knowsmiley31and this beautiful thread smiley42

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wish you a happy birthday Slowly!! :) 

May your day be very cake-licious and all things delicious, filled with love, laughter, fun. Here's to another epic year! 🎂🥳

Sending you all the good vibes and some extra sparkle! 💜 

Cheers to the fantastic thread, Charu! 🎈 Lovely voice message too. 

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

❤️ Thank you so much guys for saying all nice things about the thread and mainly for posting your wonderful wishes for Slowly here.. smiley31 The thread was made by both I and Shwetha so we being equal partners in it, thank you all so much from both of us. 🤗

Smitten I couldn't even react to your post! Thank you so much the wishes and everything. 🤗❤️

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Itna saara khana plus ek gaanasmiley40Kya baat Charu...isi baat pe bolun Happy happy birthday to u dheere dheere slowly slowly smiley36smiley27smiley31

Tum jiyo hazaaro saal...smiley31saal k din ho pachaas hazaar...never mind my wrong lyrics if any...go by my intentsmiley37

Have a beautiful daysmiley40Stay blessedsmiley27

Thanks so much Charu for letting me knowsmiley31and this beautiful thread smiley42

Yayyyy darshan huye aapke yahan! Allu smiley31 Yes, I had tagged you but as you don't visit IF often now, SM ka darwaza khatkhatana pada.. 😄 So glad you could wish her on her b'day itself.. ❤️

And song lyrics were perfect. Don't worry. 😄

Thread is jointly made by me and Shwetha. So uski taraf se bhi thank you sooo much.. smiley31

Happy Birthday SlowlyDrifting 🌸. I searched for songs on your username but couldn't find any and I searched for songs on "Rashi" but couldn't find, so I came up with Dheere Dheere song as it has atleast half of your username and this has been one of my favourite songs since years eventhough I don't understand 90% of the lyrics smiley36, Enjoy. 

https://youtu.be/nCD2hj6zJEc?si=XHciye5O8yfWkTW6

Edited by Newbird - 5 months ago

^^Nice thread Charu☺ and Swetha_2☺

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hbd Rashismiley27smiley27smiley27

Strangers02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird