Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

Slowly, I couldn't reply properly last night but telling now.. You truely deserve this thread, all the lovely wishes and all of this. ❤️ Last year we came to know about your b'day so damn late and felt very bad that forget about the threas but we couldn't even wish you! Tab se hi iss badle ki aag mein hum jal rahe the. 🔥 Lol. Everyone deserves atleast one b'day thread in their IF journey, especially when you have so many people who love you. Atleast we got one day to put a smile on your face. ❤️ 

Enjoy your day to the fullest and iss thread ki fikar mat karo.. have a lovely time with your family and then come here and reply to all the well-wishers. Take your time. ❤️ Tab tak hum sare yahan maze kar lenge. 😌

Once again.. 

Edited by Charu21 - 4 months ago
Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Horror Heroes

Wish you very happy birthday Rashi! 

Edited by Shirsha - 4 months ago
Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Beautiful thread Charu. Those customised images, voice note , those gif captions everything is purrffect , neat & clean..smiley10smiley32smiley10 Bahut,bahut hi pyaara gaaya tumne gaana... Absolutely soothing..💕😍🥰🥰🥰

I am sure slowly will love this..🥳

Thank you so much Shwetha.. 🤗 Thanks to Slowly, I had used my Photo Shop software after so long and had so much fun making those tags and everything. This was something I used to enjoy doing so much! 

And tumhari jitni tareef ki jaye kam hai. I had so much fun planning this thread with you. Funnily we didn't even have to "plan" it, or discuss who will do what. It all just blended so perfectly. ❤️

Your message is so damn sweet, I felt like someone was cuttinf onions! ❤️ And those customised CID gifs... 😄 No it wasn't lame, nothing that relates to CID can ever be lame! All those other gifs and the captions were so apt. 🤩 The food gifs were hilarious 🤣 

Had so much fun! 🤗🥳

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Horror Heroes

It's a nice birthday thread, Charu! smiley1

Charu21 thumbnail

❤️ How cute is that poster, Zeal! Loved it! 

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Charu this is one BEAUTIFUL thread 😭♥️♥️

Originally posted by: Shirsha

It's a nice birthday thread, Charu! smiley1

Thank you so much girls.. smiley31❤️ 

It was joint venture of both I and Shwetha. So thanks to you gals from both of us. We are glad you loved the thread. Thank you so much for your lovely wishes too.. ❤️

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Aye Sabaas, both the goonda boys have done rocking work in making this thread more entertaining smiley36

Goonda boys hum sirf tumhare liye hai.. 🤗 😄 as you always take our goonda pana so sportingly. 😊

Charu21 thumbnail

Thank you so much FF. ❤️🤗 We had a lot of fun. 

How sweet, cute and funny is your message.. and those gifs.. smiley36

It feels like I have hijacked the thread. Lol. I will stop soon. 😄 Just 1 or 2 replies are pending now. 

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese

Happy birthday Slowlysmiley31smiley40

Hope you have a great day and a great year ahead!smiley10

P.s So, you both are Doraemon fan too. smiley42smiley27 

Yes. We are. ❤️ 

And since you are Doraemon fan too, hopefully you would enjoy this clip.. smiley36 Consider this as a return gift from one fan to another. Lol. 

https://youtu.be/rIxA9-2xZjo?si=EGm-a5glGxHkgcIm

Ye Doramon kisne chala rakha hai iss thread mein, koi dhin chak song lagao bey smiley41

https://youtu.be/XLqmL9cPN1E?si=ONsqgiYbV8jE73s5