Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Oye Happy Birthday SD Baba a.k.a Rashi smiley10

Janamdin ki dher saari shubhkamnaye aapko, all your wishes should come true, one of the most sweetest & kindest member out here....... Kehte hai b'day par aise hi achi achi baatein likhni chahiye, so sabhi likh di maine.... Just enjoy your big day 😊

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 4 months ago

Aye Sabaas, both the goonda boys have done rocking work in making this thread more entertaining smiley36

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday SlowlyDrifting! smiley40

JayaBachan thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST RASHI | 🥳🎂 

On this auspicious day of your birth, I pray for your happiness, I pray for love, I pray for your success, and most importantly, I pray for a long and healthy life ahead. What a glorious journey it’s been on the forum. From hehe-haha-ing to posts, to actively chatting, forming friendships and even singing! smiley36 I’m glad to have experienced first hand the many facets of your e-life. May you have an amazing day sweetheart and all the blessings of this world. smiley31

Beautiful thread Charu and Shwetha. 

Here’s your ex-favourite ASR reminding you of your crushing days on the forum. Thanks to my investigative skills. 😂❤️ 

Image My smug expression and celebratory dance after you tried to hide who you used to like and I found out a few clicks later. ASR fan eh? 😏 💃🏽 

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Happy birthday Slowlysmiley31smiley40

Hope you have a great day and a great year ahead!smiley10

P.s So, you both are Doraemon fan too. smiley42smiley27 

Originally posted by: Charu21

Thank you so much Slowly.. I am soooo happy that you loved it. It was so damn difficult to keep it as a secret. 🤣 Will reply in detail to your beautiful post tomorrow. 

Shwetha.. Thanks girl. I have so much to say about you too... Kal aati hun mast naha dho ke.. 

and everyone else..  ❤️ Thank you so much 🤗 will get back to you all tomorrow. Too sleepy right now.. smiley36

Amazing thread yaar... You both did such a great job...

Bilkul waisa banaya jaise Maine sikhaya tha. smiley17smiley36

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Happy birthday Slowly smiley27

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

How cute is your wish OB! ❤️

Thank you sooo much re.. smiley31

Shwetha aisa kuchh nahi keh payegi as we had both channeled our inner positive Komolika for planning plotting for past many days. smiley36

Ye joke main kal se maare jaa rahi huh. 🤭

Charu21 thumbnail

Thank you so much Maroon and Jess. Glad you guys liked the thread. Maroon your gif always fits so well on SlowlyDrifting 😄

Jess, very lovely and perfect gifs you have posted.. ❤️ 

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Amazing thread yaar... You both did such a great job...

Bilkul waisa banaya jaise Maine sikhaya tha. smiley17smiley36

Thank you so much. I know you wanted to do so much for her b'day but abhi schedule busy ho gaya.. par koi baat nahi.. tumhari itni pyaari wish padhke Slowly ne emotional hona hi hai.. Very beautiful message, direct dil se.. ❤️

And for bold.. haan Guru(ghantal) ji, sab aap ne hi sikhaya hai.. toh ye lo.. smiley36