Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Happy Birthday Slowly Drifting. Nice thread Charu smiley9smiley9Drifting GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Let me sink all this in first 🥹 You girls!!!!! How did you make such a beeeeeautiful and lovely thread oozing with only true feelings and emotions 🥹🤌 You both are toooo much, I am grateful to have you two, my precious! ❣️ I'm in awe..... Itna sundar thread banaya hai, kahan se laaye ye sab material ? No, I'm seriously asking 😭 it's sooo pretty and sooo beautiful ❤️ I'm truly touched and genuinely enjoyed reading your posts .....on the first page, you included all my favorites! 😢 I'm so overwhelmed right now, I could simply burst. Thanks for the efforts you put in to make my day ☺️  thank you for all the birthday love, I have truly hit the jackpot with you two!  

Edited by SlowlyDrifting - 4 months ago
Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful thread Charu. Those customised images, voice note , those gif captions everything is purrffect , neat & clean..smiley10smiley32smiley10 Bahut,bahut hi pyaara gaaya tumne gaana... Absolutely soothing..💕😍🥰🥰🥰

I am sure slowly will love this..🥳

smiley40smiley41

enjoy with some treats Food Coma Raining GIF - Food Coma Raining Desserts GIFs

and very nice thread charu and shwetha

Yon Ka Gor GIF - Yon Ka Gor GIFs
Birthday girl enjoy eating ur cake Chocolate Cake Dessert GIF - Chocolate Cake Cake Dessert GIFs

While watching  shahid and Kareena 
Bollywood2.Gif GIF - Bollywood2 Shahid Kapoor Kareena Kapoor GIFsThen indulging in binge watching cid Acp Cid GIF - Acp Cid GIFs
Happy Birthday Birthday Wishes GIF - Happy Birthday Happ Birthday Wishes GIFs

Edited by wat_up - 4 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Beautiful thread Charu. Those customised images, voice note , those gif captions everything is purrffect , neat & clean..smiley10smiley32smiley10 Bahut,bahut hi pyaara gaaya tumne gaana... Absolutely soothing..💕😍🥰🥰🥰

I am sure slowly will love this..🥳

Slowly will love this? Slowly loved it, damn it ! 🥰🥰🥰🥰😭 Love you both ! 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Here's my message for you. ❤️

https://voca.ro/1nvcqdgouwGB

And here's is a song which you really love, though I think it must be the Arijit one but it also has a female version so I tried singing that for you. Hope you like this surprise. 🤗

Apna Bana Le

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=324&recordingId=11821949100716411&share_type=copyLink

I will get back to this post sooner than soon. This one deserves an individual reply.... 🤌❤️

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Slowly will love this? Slowly loved it, damn it ! 🥰🥰🥰🥰😭 Love you both ! 

We hit the message at the same time😃

Thank you soo much BM...🤗😍

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Hey driftyyyy aka Rashi

Wishing you a very happy wala birthday and all your wishes and dreams come true

Always remain sweet just as you aresmiley31