Frequent Posters

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

Thank you so much Hasini Bond! 🤗

Inserts *Shy Amrita Rao* gif. smiley43

Thank you so much buddy! 🤗

Aww.. you are a sweetheart. 🤗 Thank you soooo much girl. ❤️ Chalo you also have a bite from this. 🍫 🤗

Thank you girls for such warm wishes for our b'day girl. 🤗

Aur...

I am the TM, but I have always had this girl (Shwetha) as a partner in crime in everything I do here, this thread was no exception too. 😌😄 So we both thank you all for saying all the nice things about this thread. ❤️

Thank you so much for including me everytime. Soo generous of you Charu. 😘🥺

Par kya haina...Ab is baar...

Mein bhi bata hi du....

Apne liye aane wale har tarif khushi ,khushi le lo yaar..smiley31

You truly deserve each n every appreciation coming your way🥰

I know very well ke tumne kithne haftho se ye thread banane ki taiyyari mein lagi hui thi..Thaki sab ache se ho jaaye, slowly ko sab acha lage.. Har din kuch na kuch bankar mujhe send karna aur kehna "Aaj ye banaya, ye kaisa hai, ye acha dikhega kya"...Nahi bhoolngi mein jab tak hai E-jaan...❤️

I am soo happy slowly loved it..What else I want!

Edited by Strangers02 - 7 months ago
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Mein bhi bata hi du....

You truly deserves each n every appreciation coming your way🥰

I know very well ke tumne kithne haftho se ye thread banane ki taiyyari mein lagi hui thi..Thaki sab ache se ho jaaye, slowly ko sab acha lage.. Har din kuch na kuch bankar mujhe send karna aur kehna "Aaj ye banaya, ye kaisa hai, ye acha dikhega kya"...Nahi bhoolngi mein jab tak hai E-jaan...❤️

You guys 💖🥹

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Here's my message for you. ❤️

https://voca.ro/1nvcqdgouwGB

And here's is a song which you really love, though I think it must be the Arijit one but it also has a female version so I tried singing that for you. Hope you like this surprise. 🤗

Apna Bana Le

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=324&recordingId=11821949100716411&share_type=copyLink

Wowwwwww! That voice note 🥰💓 Loved it.. From your heart to mine! Pahuch gaya ! 🌝

3baecf13140da5b04f5d68f38652f9ef.jpg

Thank you so much, Charu... I am feeling blessed beyond measure ❤️ such a sweet note....and your voice made it a perfect cherry on the iced cake! 🍰😍

You sang the song so beautifully that I may forget Arijit's version now 😅 Have never heard any female version of that song, and still you nailed it to the T. Perfect. 💯

438b3b7f893ee28a6894f1924becb352.jpg

Edited by SlowlyDrifting - 7 months ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maanta Maanti.

Wese being an introvert myself, main maanti hun, we do have this quality too. 🤭 Jab baras pade toh samjho ho gaya kaam tamam..😄

I like slowly terming us introverts as jheel jaise shaant smiley36 but jab barasne wala stage aata hai to flood aa jata hai. Only destruction!! 🫣

*Insert rahul gandhi gif khatam tata bye bye*

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you Hasini for your timesmiley31❤️

Aisey kaisey slowly, slowly aathe..Dekh tho rasode mein kaun tha smiley9smiley36

Rasode mei kaun tha...!!!!

Kaun tha...!

Kaun tha...!!

Kaun tha...!!!

Wo Rashi Ben nahi thi...

Ye janaab the...😌

The increase of font size in every Kaun tha...

👏 👏 👏 Tooooo good and smart! 😄😄😄

Aur ye janaab ka toh kya hi kahun...

❤️

How did you even find this pic of my Khanna ji!! 🤩

Charu21 thumbnail

Oh my God! I was going to find a gif of three friends hugging too but I just can not beat this one!! Perfecttt! ❤️ I love you so much my besties... Glad that we found eachother on IF. God bless you both, us and all other genuine friendship bonds. ❤️ Damn it this thread is making me adore you both even more! 🤗

Charu21 thumbnail

Mein bhi bata hi du....

You truly deserve each n every appreciation coming your way🥰

Yaar!!!! Kya bolun main ab! 🫣 This is actually me now!

Yes we both wanted the thread to be the best.. Main thoda jaldi lag gai planning plotting me as I had not used Photoshop in ages, so wanted to make sure everything is done well in time.. I actually had so much fun. And it is not generous of me 🤷🏻‍♀️ tumne equal efforts daale hai I know that very well. That beautiful message, creating those customised gifs, using other apt gifs with perfect tags, every damn thing was precious! It was all so sweeeet and very thoughtful.. ❤️

Bas ab aur kuchh nahi kehti, hum dono ek dusre ki tareef hi karte reh jayenge.. 🫣🤭 Love ya guys.. ❤️

Edited by Charu21 - 7 months ago
Charu21 thumbnail

Thank you soooo much darling. I am so happy you loved the voice message and the song both. ❤️ Yes bilkul jo dil me aaya wo bol diya tha aur tumhari taang khichne ka mauka bhi le liya record karte karte hi.. 🤭 uske bina chain kaise aata! Batao! Lol.

Ye song maine kab se soch rakha tha ki b'day par tumhare liye gaaungi, as I had seen your love for this song so many times. Had been listening to it for very long. Actually I wasn't happy with the results whenever I started the song from the beginning, kuchh kami si lag rahi thi gaane me.. so started it from the Antara and I liked it better. 🤭 Original female version sun na kabhi.. wo bhi acha hai.. ofcourse not as good as Arjit one..

Anyways.. So happy that tumhe dono bahot pasand aaye.. ❤️

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Image I hope you find this message. :')

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Thank you soooo much darling. I am so happy you loved the voice message and the song both. ❤️ Yes bilkul jo dil me aaya wo bol diya tha aur tumhari taang khichne ka mauka bhi le liya record karte karte hi.. 🤭 uske bina chain kaise aata! Batao! Lol.

Ye song maine kab se soch rakha tha ki b'day par tumhare liye gaaungi, as I had seen your love for this song so many times. Had been listening to it for very long. Actually I wasn't happy with the results whenever I started the song from the beginning, kuchh kami si lag rahi thi gaane me.. so started it from the Antara and I liked it better. 🤭 Original female version sun na kabhi.. wo bhi acha hai.. ofcourse not as good as Arjit one..

Anyways.. So happy that tumhe dono bahot pasand aaye.. ❤️

ff7a16d3aa9ed9baecd948a351bd776a.jpg

Word Count: 1