Users

Frequent Posters

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Word Count: 1

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Happy Birthday Slowly!!! Hope you have an amazing day 🥳 Thanks for always entertaining us with your member threads 😆

PS - I will never forget how your Dolly Bindra came out when Nishita and I were with Balu

rani mukherjee bollywood gif | WiffleGif

smiley36

Hahahaha....thank you BQ ! And thanks to you as well for always coming up with the most weirdest, twisted and funniest replies 🤣 I just love reading your posts... They are mood-lifters for sure....and I guess, more than half of the forum will agree with me 😎

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Hello Slowly,

MANY Many Happy Returns of The Day!! May Each year gifts you beautiful memories, love, laughter, good people around you. The light you give to others, may it comes back infinity times towards you. I don't know you, we never chatted or came across in the comments section, maybe liked each other posts. But sending you beautiful wishes and positive and magical energy to you.

Sending you Gifts!!

I mean who does not love mangoes and lychees?smiley27

A basket of ripe mangoes Royalty Free Vector Image

lychees on basket, fresh ripe lychee fruit tropical fruit peeled lychees slice in Thailand 24871902 Stock Photo at Vecteezy

Happy Birthday Images - Free Download on Freepik

Happy Birthday Cake Pictures | Download Free Images on Unsplash

Amazon.com : Birthday Gifts for Women,Happy Bath Set Relaxing Spa Gift Baskets Ideas Her, Mom, Sister, Female Friends, Coworker, Wife, Girlfriend, Daughter, Unique Women Who Have Everything : Beauty & Personal Care

Amazon.com: India Calangute Beach Goa Christmas Ornaments for Tree Ceramic Pendant Double Sided Ornament Decor Xmas Gifts Porcelain Hanging Travel Souvenirs Birthday Gift for Family Son : Home & Kitchen

Have a Fabulous Day filled with beautiful memories and laughters.smiley20

BeKind ! That is what you are...and that is why you sent good wishes & positivity for me jab ki hum ek dusre ko jaante bhi nahi tab bhi.. I hope and pray more and more people take inspiration from your username cuz today, all we need is just this - KINDNESS ! :') Thank you once again, dear. ❤️🙏 Means a lot.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

BeKind ! That is what you are...and that is why you sent good wishes & positivity for me jab ki hum ek dusre ko jaante bhi nahi tab bhi.. I hope and pray more and more people take inspiration from your username cuz today, all we need is just this - KINDNESS ! :') Thank you once again, dear. ❤️🙏 Means a lot.

awww!! Thank you so much for wonderful complimentssmiley4🥹i am happy you liked my wishes and I agree we do need kindnesssmiley20

and you’re welcome🩷🩵🤎

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Happy Birthday Rashi 🎂 🥳 🎉

Wishing you everything good and beautiful in life. smiley27

Hope you had a fantastic birthday and wishing you have an amazing year ahead! smiley40

You have the greatest gift of all .. Great Friends.. May your friendship slowly slowly become more tighter bond and love for each other grow day by day. Friends ho toh aise varna na ho.

Wishing you happiness, joy and peace of mind always.

Have a great year Rashi! smiley27

@Charu: what a lovely touching voice note. It made me so emotional. Cheers! 🍫

Your birthday wish has done this 👆 to my heart ...it made it SMILE :') thank you Autumn for such a beautiful message... And yes, I am absolutely grateful that I have got such great friends 🙏✨ Thank you once again sweetie...

Edited by SlowlyDrifting - 7 months ago
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Hehe 🫣 kya batao.. kisse bohat hai mere gusse wale🙊

That's a news ! 😬

Khair, humey nahi pata kuch bhi, hum toh bas iss jheel jaise shaant Zeal ko hi jaante hain, bas ! 🌝🤗

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineBliss

This is so cute.smiley27smiley9Ur most welcome Dearie.How was ur birthday celebration?My birthday is on Monday this month.

Hey, that's great... So, we are fellow Februarians (just now I coined this word smiley36 sowwiee!) smiley9

And my birthday went awesome 🙏✨ thank you.

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Maanta Maanti.

Wese being an introvert myself, main maanti hun, we do have this quality too. 🤭 Jab baras pade toh samjho ho gaya kaam tamam..😄

pyar introverts 😢

Strangers02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

done. smiley14

I thought everyone join the party slowly slowly. but I forgot khane peene ki sab time pe ajatesmiley24

Thank you Hasini for your timesmiley31❤️

Aisey kaisey slowly, slowly aathe..Dekh tho rasode mein kaun tha smiley9smiley36

Rasode mei kaun tha...!!!!

Kaun tha...!

Kaun tha...!!

Kaun tha...!!!

Wo Rashi Ben nahi thi...

Ye janaab the...😌

Edited by Strangers02 - 7 months ago
Strangers02 thumbnail

Edited by Strangers02 - 7 months ago

Word Count: 1