Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

115 din se aa raha hoon Regular iss forum pe, ab lagta hai vacation lene ka time aa gaya hai smiley36

Arey, wo streak waale 115 din jaane do... Kitna active rehte ho, wo matter karta hai baba ! smiley36

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Slowly, I couldn't reply properly last night but telling now.. You truely deserve this thread, all the lovely wishes and all of this. ❤️ Last year we came to know about your b'day so damn late and felt very bad that forget about the threas but we couldn't even wish you! Tab se hi iss badle ki aag mein hum jal rahe the. 🔥 Lol. Everyone deserves atleast one b'day thread in their IF journey, especially when you have so many people who love you. Atleast we got one day to put a smile on your face. ❤️

Enjoy your day to the fullest and iss thread ki fikar mat karo.. have a lovely time with your family and then come here and reply to all the well-wishers. Take your time. ❤️ Tab tak hum sare yahan maze kar lenge. 😌

Once again..

Image Bas Charu.....I'm already so full with love ... can't take it anymore 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you, you both for sucha lovely thread.... I am short of words now, samajh nahi aa raha aur kaise kya kahu... I enjoyed my day today, and tum ne usme chaar chaand laga diye ✨🥰 you guys have truly made my day unforgettable! 🎈

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Wish you very happy birthday Rashi!

Word Count: 0

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Slowly,

MANY Many Happy Returns of The Day!! May Each year gifts you beautiful memories, love, laughter, good people around you. The light you give to others, may it comes back infinity times towards you. I don't know you, we never chatted or came across in the comments section, maybe liked each other posts. But sending you beautiful wishes and positive and magical energy to you.

Sending you Gifts!!

I mean who does not love mangoes and lychees?smiley27

A basket of ripe mangoes Royalty Free Vector Image

lychees on basket, fresh ripe lychee fruit tropical fruit peeled lychees slice in Thailand 24871902 Stock Photo at Vecteezy

Happy Birthday Images - Free Download on Freepik

Happy Birthday Cake Pictures | Download Free Images on Unsplash

Amazon.com : Birthday Gifts for Women,Happy Bath Set Relaxing Spa Gift Baskets Ideas Her, Mom, Sister, Female Friends, Coworker, Wife, Girlfriend, Daughter, Unique Women Who Have Everything : Beauty & Personal Care

Amazon.com: India Calangute Beach Goa Christmas Ornaments for Tree Ceramic Pendant Double Sided Ornament Decor Xmas Gifts Porcelain Hanging Travel Souvenirs Birthday Gift for Family Son : Home & Kitchen

Have a Fabulous Day filled with beautiful memories and laughters.smiley20

Edited by Bekind - 7 months ago
Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

You know that I love your vibe ...it resonates well with your username ❣️✨ shayad maine kaha bhi hai tumhe pehle

Just me right now...

Panchi banu udti phiru mast gagan mesmiley36smiley36

hasini009 thumbnail

done. smiley14

I thought everyone join the party slowly slowly. but I forgot khane peene ki sab time pe ajatesmiley24

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa20

Happy birthday Slowly smiley27

Nice thread Charu

Word Count: 1

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Happy Birthday SlowlyDrifting smiley40Wishing you a great year ahead with loads of happiness, success and good healthsmiley27

Photo: black-calligraphy-happy-birthday-fireworks-wishes-animated-gif | ~*~ Birthdays~*~ album | Miracle-Marge | Fotki.com, photo and video sharing made easy.

Birthday Cake Images – Browse 1,201,501 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video | Adobe Stock

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineBliss

Happy birthday Slowly smiley9smiley40

images - 2024-02-06T140058.946.jpeg

Beautiful birthday thread Charusmiley31smiley27

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Ditto...💯💯💯💯

I have nothing more to add. Charu have said everything perfectly...❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️