Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

Lets Party.png

HelloShello

E v e r y o n e !

It’s 6th Feb today.

So what’s so special about this day?

(Yep I know you all have read the thread title, but this is my script, and I will stick to it! Thoda drama toh banta hai boss!)

So it’s someone’s birthday today!

She is a perfect combination of tikhi and meethi (you don’t wanna see her Dolly Bindra side).

Last year she had created some of the funniest and ATBB Member Topics (some with sensational titles! Lol), where most of us had a blast! Boom!

A VIP guest came straight from the sets of Ishq Vishk to wish our girl, singing..

Aankhon ne, tumhari meethi baaton ne..

Paas aao, main tujhe le lun baahon mein.. 

So who is this B’day girl? It’s none other than our adorable buddy S l o w l y D r i f t i n g !

So everyone, please come and drop your best wishes for our birthday girl, make her feel special and join the celebrations!

Cute Girl.png Girl with Ballon.png

HBD Slowly Logo1.png

Edited by Charu21 - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail

HBD Logo.png

Dearest Slowly.png

Wishing you a Very Very Happy Birthday our adorable friend!

May this and all the coming years bless you with the best of health, wealth, happiness, love, sounds of laughter of your loved ones, everything you ask for and much more!

May this day be filled with happy surprises!

Have lots of fun on your special day my darling!

Make a wish logo.png

May you always have an invisible Anywhere Door that only opens to your happy place,

Bamboocopter jiske sahare tum har mushkilon ko aaram se bas udkar hi paar kar lo aur wo tumhe chhu bhi na paye.

Big light which makes all the big happy moments even bigger.

Mini Doras who always make your life interesting and fun!

Tumhara rasta rokne wala har darwaza Daya tod de!

You're awesome.png

My love for you increased to infinity the day I came to know that you are a Doraemon and CID fan too!! Yayyy to that! And even after knowing that a few jealous people make fun of CID, you never disowned the show! Respect! smiley14

You are a lovely human and a wonderful friend. Thank you for always encouraging me with such beautiful words whenever I share my songs with you. The way you convert your thoughts to such beautiful words is something I always want to learn from you!

We’ve had so much fun on your topics! Had experienced some of the wonderful moments of our IF journey over there! Thank you so much for that! smiley27

Once again wishing you a Very Happy Birthday! Khub maze karna, khana pina dhoom machana.

Bas ho gaya ab! Point pe aate hai.. meri cake kahan hai? Care to share? Please and thank you. smiley14

Next post par tumhare liye voice note message and tumhara 1 favourite song hai. smiley31

Charu21 thumbnail

Here's my message for you. ❤️

https://voca.ro/1nvcqdgouwGB

And here's is a song which you really love, though I think it must be the Arijit one but it also has a female version so I tried singing that for you. Hope you like this surprise. 🤗

Apna Bana Le

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=324&recordingId=11821949100716411&share_type=copyLink

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wishing you many more happy returns of the day our dearest friend Slowly ❣️ I hope and pray all your wishes come true. May god bless you with long life that's filled with Love, peace and happiness. 

You are one kind, sweet friend one can have. You are all heart 💖 person who deserves nothing but the best. Even when things were gone haywire in forum ,you never let go your positive persona. Like a true friend you stood up to your friends. We are blessed to have you.🙏🏻 

Don't let anyone think less of yousmiley31

First person who sent me buddy request. I still fondly recall those days when I started off, how you cheared for me. Thank you for asking me to stay back.. tumne kaha ruk jao tho mein bhi abhi tak yehi pe hoon. 🤭 

Thanks to your superhit MT's we chater patered like there is no tomorrow!!

Thank you so much for allowing us to celebrate you, adore you. You truly deserves each n every wishes coming your way. Allow yourself to enjoy your day to the fullest.

Now, *clearing throat*....😌

Please remain true to your slowly self. Thank you for not getting irritated for once, when we poked fun at you numerous times.😅🤭 You always took it in your stride . Never stop yourself, asking those questions. We both love your takeeya kalam "Matlab ,mein samjhi nahi" 😇 . We had great fun at your expense. Chinta mat karo, badle mein mera bhi mazak bana dena..🤓 Wo bhi saal mein sirf ek baar😉😌

Agar padhne ke baad kuch kaatne ke man kare tho...

Ye cake kaat dena...smiley36

Slowly right now..🤭

Enjoy your special day to the fullest , bestie 🏵️smiley31

smiley9

smiley27

Edited by Strangers02 - 4 months ago
Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haan...Tho sabse pehle aa rahe hai CID wale..

Now ,stop laughing at my lame joke..😌

Look who is here to wish you....😇

Time for some ASRlicuous gifs.

Time for some Shahid wala dance...smiley41

Puchona pucho na..Aaj kisi ka janam din hai..smiley27

Soni, Soni....Aaja Slowly..Oye!

That's me & Charu smiley14

Agar dance karke thak gaye ho tho...🍹

Sabhi athithigan khaana khake jaana....smiley10

Edited by Strangers02 - 4 months ago
Charu21 thumbnail

Now the guests may ask..

Fikar not! Hamare paas bahot sari dishes hai toh..

Tut pado.. smiley27

images.jpeg-4.jpg

photo-1606491956689-2ea866880c84.jpeg.jpg

Kuchh meetha bhi ho jaye!

images.jpeg-4.jpg

Aise daba ke khao, ki bas jaba jaba hi bol pao.. 😌

But don't be late, otherwise..

Tagging those whose names popped up in my mind. Please don't mind if I have missed your name. smiley31

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 7

Meet and greet with the birthday girl... 

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/gopi-rashi-final-rasude-gif-18250909

Happpppiiieest Birthday Slowly. May life’s brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day’s journey bring you closer to your dreams. 💕smiley40smiley41💕

Here.. Eat your cake.. Acche se khanasmiley36

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/cake-birthday-arnav-singh-raizada-sanaya-irani-khushi-kumari-gupta-gif-19409876

Dancer bula liye gyee hain.. 🙈

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/abhijeet-cid-meme-abhijeet-cid-dancing-abhijeet-dancing-meme-abhijeet-cid-meme-gif-20178948

For the lovely birthday girl. 💕

IMG_20240206_094626.jpg

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Kitni cute thread haaiiii yaar.. Charu and shwethasmiley42

Now dear stranger.. I am waiting for you to come at me saying thread charu ne bnayai hai.. Credit usi ko do. smiley36

Edited by Ocean_breeze - 4 months ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Haha Trespassing GIF - Haha Trespassing Going GIFs

Unres:
Another Year, and just your are getting Slower Sweeter 🤩

Happy Birthday Slowlysmiley27
Wishing You a Very Special Birthday and A Wonderful Year ahead smiley31

take care of your teeth smiley14

Amazing thread Charu  😻 

Edited by hasini009 - 4 months ago

Hi Slowly,

First of all, Wish you a splendid fantabulous happiest of happy birthday 🎂smiley31

Socha to maine bahut kuchh tha ki ye karunga wo karunga...par kuchh kar nahi paya...

But, I know that you, having the kindest of hearts, itne me bhi emotional ho jaogi...

However, kind heart is not the only thing you have. The strength you show when someone attacks you or your friends is really admirable . There were times you were attacked in the most vile manner just for supporting me as a friend but you not only braved everything but gave it back with equal strength. Kudos to you.

The innocent... Tubelight .... Slowly was not there instead there was a brave fighter.

That brings me to the most lovable part of your personality. I can talk to you so freely without having to worry ki tum kisi baat ka Bura Maan jaogi. Hum log tumhe itna chidate hai ... Maine to tumara itna poetical naam bhi bigad Diya... But not once have u taken affront to our banter. smiley31

Ab mai zyada kya boloon..... You have a very special place in my heart.... As one of the kindest, bravest and most caring friend that one could wish for ... And be lucky to have smiley31

In return I wish you nothing but happiness... Not just on your birthday... But each and every day of your life.

Slowly slowly haste din bitnana hai

Thoda cake mere liye bhi bachana hai 

(Read the above lines in dheere dheere pyar ko badhana hai tune)

Anyways.... You know I'm a bit busy today.... But I'll keep popping by whenever I get a chance.

Happy birthday once again dear slowly

Waise...Panditain ne bhi apni slowly behna ko bahut bahut shubhkamnaye bheji Hain... Baad me ho saka to wo bhi aayegi tumse milne... smiley2

Edited by NathuPaapi - 4 months ago
Charu21 thumbnail

Party time 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Mods, can you please pin this thread. smiley31