Headphones please 🎧

Dil kyun ye Mera shor kare

https://vocaroo.com/13sujHOQZRU9 

Original song: "Dil Kyun Yeh Mera Shor Kare"

M.D - Rakesh Roshan 

Singer: KK
Movie: Kites

smiley40smiley41

Waah waah!! So good to see your song here! You already must be knowing that this is one of my most favourite solo songs of yours. It is not easy to attempt a KK song! 😯 That too so beautifully! ❤️

Tumhari khubi ye hai ki you have your own unique voice, you can easily sing songs of Suresh Wadkar, Yashudas, Jagjit Singh, Hemant Kumar to even KK and many more and still never lose your own identity! Kudos.. 

Aur.. ye song tumne apni SM journey ki kitni beginning me gayaa tha! Iske baad toh sabne kitna improve kiya tha.. but your this song was so perfect even then.. 🤩

Please fir se gaana shuru kar do yaar.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ ho gaya itna break enough! If not regularly then atleast with regular intervals gaate raho..

Tagging apni Slowly too.. ❤️

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bollywood Brigade

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

Thank you sooo much yaar. So this song suddenly popped up in my YT suggestions and I thought let me give it a try. Dono verses ki tune bhul gai thi so din me 3 4 baar sunn liya and recorded it on StarMaker on Friday evening as otherwise baad me recording ka chance Monday ko milta aur mere andar gaana bas ubhar aaya tha.. lol.. smiley36

I mostly record one version without track too to basically check quality of my voice.. and this was the first and last attempt. Just tabhi koi ghar aaya and I couldn't take more attempts.. jab Saturday morning suna finally toh acha laga so socha chalo yahi post karti hun.. 🤭

Lata didi's voice has always been mesmerizing but I always get more attracted to her black white songs' voice, so yes, I did try to get keep that style in my voice too as you rightly said..

Kuchh zyada hi likh diya.. lol.. 

Thanks once again.. 🤗

First attempt me itna achha gaa Diya smiley3 kamaal hai yaar. And about this song, I don't know how many would have heard it, so it was a pleasant surprise to hear u singing it 🤩

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bollywood Brigade

Originally posted by: Charu21

smiley40smiley41

Waah waah!! So good to see your song here! You already must be knowing that this is one of my most favourite solo songs of yours. It is not easy to attempt a KK song! 😯 That too so beautifully! ❤️

Tumhari khubi ye hai ki you have your own unique voice, you can easily sing songs of Suresh Wadkar, Yashudas, Jagjit Singh, Hemant Kumar to even KK and many more and still never lose your own identity! Kudos.. 

Aur.. ye song tumne apni SM journey ki kitni beginning me gayaa tha! Iske baad toh sabne kitna improve kiya tha.. but your this song was so perfect even then.. 🤩

Please fir se gaana shuru kar do yaar.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ ho gaya itna break enough! If not regularly then atleast with regular intervals gaate raho..

Tagging apni Slowly too.. ❤️

Thank u so much Charu smiley31

Haan yaar... Aaj to mai bhi tempt ho gaya restart karne ke liye but abhi Ghar me renovation work chal Raha hai... Ab lagta hai holi tak hi free ho paunga smiley13

P.s. - hum log thread derail to nahi kar rahe apni chatting se? 😬

Edited by NathuPaapi - 2 months ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

First attempt me itna achha gaa Diya smiley3 kamaal hai yaar. And about this song, I don't know how many would have heard it, so it was a pleasant surprise to hear u singing it 🤩

Thank you so much re.. 

Haan that's the reason I didn't tag anyone.. aaj hi sham ko khayal aaya tha ki I should tag you atleast as you must have heard the song.. and tumne khud hi sunn liya.. 🤩 Yayyy.. 

Edit

Good you felt that too!! Yes please renovation ke baad start kar dena please.. 😌

And yes, I also thought ki shayad yahan chatting hum nahi kar sakte.. so 🤫🤐

Lol

I have edited the post and added something to my reply so tagging you now so you get the notification.. *uff ye smartness*

Edited by Charu21 - 2 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Folk Aficionados

Amazing, Kosha! 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Girl, You're so talented smiley9

Love the song and music smiley1

Thank you so much dear smiley31

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Beautifully sung, Kosha 😍

You have a lovely voice and the choice of song is making it more aesthetic.

Thank you so much dearsmiley31

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

So when can we expect to see you on Indian Idol?

Soon smiley16

Question should be when is Indian Idol expecting to see me smiley37smiley37

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Mujhe classical ki itni samajh to nahi hai par tumhari presentation mujhe bahut achhi lagi. Good range and kitne sur me gaaya. Loved it smiley27

Thank you so much

Classical people have a good sense of Sur, they are trained to sing in the Live performances. Falsetto is not allowed in classicals so you have to practice hard to get a good range

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Awesome. Your voice is lovely. Thank you for tagging me.

Thank you...

I just remember the people who love Music so I tag accordingly that's why smiley31