Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Ofcourse Savi can walk out and manage on her own and live in peace. How will makers then get a bechari FL. One on whom every Tom Dick, Harry and Susy can heap insults and guilt trip her into believing she is indebted to them all for whatever they dump on her. ITV shows thrive on conflicts 

Edited by moonwearer - 2 months ago
kashiffai1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mujhe toh samajh nahi araha ke Ishaan aur Savi ki love story start kaise hogi, yahan par toh koi attraction nahi between them, koi sympathy nahi koi empathy nahi koi lagav nahi koi friendship nahi, they are not even room mates and whenever he gets an opportunity he is chipku with Reeva 

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh my god. I regret not finding ghum earlier, only came across this show in October of last year.

the acting, the dialogues, the script, the drama (both on and off screen) must have been so entertaining to witness firsthand as it was unfolding. 

kashiffai1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/mSEEUnXFjsE?si=QQA4YPXabzyd1Fnt

What is this hypocrisy, and what about the pain he and his family are giving to Savi, isko toh phir jaane anjaane takleef derahe hain, but Savi ko toh knowingly takleef de rahe hain

Edited by kashiffai1970 - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adsays

oh my god. I regret not finding ghum earlier, only came across this show in October of last year.

the acting, the dialogues, the script, the drama (both on and off screen) must have been so entertaining to witness firsthand as it was unfolding. 

Ha 2 and a half years ki daily ganja dose Tumne miss kiya … but lucky you daily  ka gaali galoj / snide remarks/ jhagda se bhi Bach  Gaye in the forum 

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Actually forum was quite united before. Someone on Twitter had mentioned Patralekha united the fandom and Satya divided the fandom

moonwearer thumbnail

I think Gomatha, boy cut Mummy, Bandit Queen and her gutter mouth princess unite us all.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Today s scene is similar to the one where Sai goes to Pakhi s parents wedding anniversary.

There crowd was less. Here everyone s present to enjoy the drama.

Thank God Reeva didn't say Savi s a guest when she was n Bhosle house.

All romantic background by the pool etc with Ishaan and  Reva....

Looks like Ishaan will never get attracted to Savi in ghum 2.

In future Savi may become pregnant by mistake when Ishaan is intoxicated. Because makers r not showing attraction also here.

Luckily I am not watching this crap 

Sairat's those episodes were so 🔥 beautiful 😍

Sai looked very beautiful and Viru was mesmerised by her .....smiley42...Still love those period of Ghum 1

Ishan is so toxic and spineless hope he will get out of Savi's life !

What is wrong with these makers 

They can make Savi walking out ...looking for another way to continue studies 

Another man can enter as her best friend which will infuriate Ishan ...They can have massive fight show down ...End marriage move on ...Ishan can get married to Reeva only to suffer she is " psychotic " so do her Mom .

Isham later realize his "lost chance " regret Savi walking out but should not get her back smiley37

Savi becoming successful IAS officer she will get an order to " find out institutions which doesn't meet UGC merits " Bosales Institutes one among the shabby one ....File go through Savi and she signs it smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

What is Aishwarya doing these days? If she is free, they should bring her back to this showsmiley36

moonwearer thumbnail

How long will the holi celebrations continue and when will Mukul he exposed and by whom?