Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Sreeram, adrija,manisha and dhanashree should be in top 4. Hopefully shiv and shoaib get evicted next 

Shiv won't go out so soon we all know why . Hopefully the deservings go through it .

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Todays Act 

1. Manisha : I enjoyed the dancing, not too perfect but not too bad as well. She is giving it all and most versatile. She has not repeated dance form . I hated her in promos bcz of overacting but she won me over smiley32 I would give 27. 

2. SreeRam : Enjoyed his act as well. Again not too perfect but a watchable act with some Wow worthy lifts. Hope he and manisha are top 2 and i will be happy if anyone of them win the show. I would give 27 as well. 

3. Adrija : Finally judges called her out for all similar things she has been doing since day 1. I would give 25 as well

4. Shoaib : Dont get me started over this. Judges have crossed all limits of biasness. Shoaib has not danced even one single time in show . His choreographer is smart or she knows judges will favour him. But 30 for this is joke. I would give 25

5. Shiv & Dhanashree : Shiv, what u did man! who does baraat wala dance in semi finale chance ka dance but he should have evicted long back. Romsha was not there, i guess Shiv and Romsha never get connected and thats the reason he was weakest contestant of the Season.  Well deserved elimination.

Dhanashree’s performance was good , especially i was moved with story. It was very very simple yet effective act. Thats diff between Sagar and Anuradha. Sagar tries simple things, thats the reason judges never gave decent marks to dhanashree . On the other , Anuradha do OTT things, judges ko bewkoof banao aur marks lao smiley36

I wont be surprised if shoaib wins bcz sony wale aur judges khud hi vote na karde bhar bhar ke smiley36

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: behindyou

Todays Act 

1. Manisha : I enjoyed the dancing, not too perfect but not too bad as well. She is giving it all and most versatile. She has not repeated dance form . I hated her in promos bcz of overacting but she won me over smiley32 I would give 27. 

2. SreeRam : Enjoyed his act as well. Again not too perfect but a watchable act with some Wow worthy lifts. Hope he and manisha are top 2 and i will be happy if anyone of them win the show. I would give 27 as well. 

3. Adrija : Finally judges called her out for all similar things she has been doing since day 1. I would give 25 as well

4. Shoaib : Dont get me started over this. Judges have crossed all limits of biasness. Shoaib has not danced even one single time in show . His choreographer is smart or she knows judges will favour him. But 30 for this is joke. I would give 25

5. Shiv & Dhanashree : Shiv, what u did man! who does baraat wala dance in semi finale chance ka dance but he should have evicted long back. Romsha was not there, i guess Shiv and Romsha never get connected and thats the reason he was weakest contestant of the Season.  Well deserved elimination.

Dhanashree’s performance was good , especially i was moved with story. It was very very simple yet effective act. Thats diff between Sagar and Anuradha. Sagar tries simple things, thats the reason judges never gave decent marks to dhanashree . On the other , Anuradha do OTT things, judges ko bewkoof banao aur marks lao smiley36

I wont be surprised if shoaib wins bcz sony wale aur judges khud hi vote na karde bhar bhar ke smiley36

even I felt Shoiab act was over rated and Manisha deserved 27. Mujhe uska dance aacha laga. Shreeram did well. He always gives 100% . Tomorrow promo looks promising.

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why are the judges favouring Shoaib so much?He didn't deserve 30 So the channel has already decided him as the winner Better not to watchThey keep  telling other contestants that their dance is dekha dikhaya and shoaib dance is versatile????Do they think the audience is blind So much melodrama shoaib and his wife does on the show He is the most undeserving contestant Previously i waa neither a fan or a hater but not just can't stand to see so much biasHe does only one style that too not goo at allSo not watching jhalak nowAdreja ko judges gave less marks purposely I feel I meean shoub kob30 and both shreeram and adreja getting lesser than him 😡😡

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The judges are biased Shoaib is not good atall but he will only win

All that  atrocious comparison with srk was not for nothing 😡

Harsh1427 thumbnail

I disagree with your comments on Shoaib for this performance. Do not think I am biased, I don't either like Shoaib but this Paso doble act was pure dance! This is danced like this itself.

Harsh1427 thumbnail

Manisha & Ashutosh - Well scores, she is doing Indian styles for too long. 25 was enough.

Adrija & Akash - I would give 24, but alright. They either do hip-hop or lyrical.

Shoaib & Anuradha - For the first time, an international style! Well scored.

Sreerama & Sonali - If they do Latin they repeat steps. Well scored.

Dhana & Sagar - Lyrical again, smh.. But overall nice act and well scored.

Shiv & Lipsa - AMAZING ELIMINATION! Incomplete steps.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Manisha: Although i dont like her i liked her act a. lot. SHe is a good dancer and performer. Deserved the score she got. 

Sreeram: Really enjoyed his act. He has grown tremendously as a dancer loved him. Deserved the scores he got 

Adrija: Der aye durust aye. Finally calling her out for her repetitive acts. Still as a dancer she is par excellence. Also side not i didnt know she is 16 smiley3 

Side note: sorry but why is manisha so happy? never liked her attitude for praise for others and same now that someone got bad scores 

Shoaib: Overrated af contestant and act. It wasnt that much of dance. Form wise it was good but for me there was no wow factor. Overscored. And why so much favorism? Pehle his fam comes every week now this nazar and also the sympathy gaining for health. Hope he doesnt win 

Shiv: Romsha kahan hai?? Honestly act was not semi finale level. Glad he got out. 

Dhanashree: Really nice act. Perfect scored 

At this rate I dont mind if sreeram or manisha win. Yes I dont like her but putting her attitude and talkative nature aside she is a good dancer. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Shiv: Romsha kahan hai?? Honestly act was not semi finale level. Glad he got out. 

He is actually out coz of ED. m surprised he performed, coz he was summoned on thursday or something, but Ig his performance was shot before that or maybe he was done with ED to be on time and to avoid PR disasters, they made it look like an elimination instead of him going out.

I feel its the same for Sangeeta, though, I think she should have left on her own, she is going for Olympics (?) so it would have been a much more graceful exit if she had just left without her last performance.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

He is actually out coz of ED. m surprised he performed, coz he was summoned on thursday or something, but Ig his performance was shot before that or maybe he was done with ED to be on time and to avoid PR disasters, they made it look like an elimination instead of him going out.

I feel its the same for Sangeeta, though, I think she should have left on her own, she is going for Olympics (?) so it would have been a much more graceful exit if she had just left without her last performance.

i heard too that he got called down by ED. whatever the reason is i am still glad he is out. didnt deserve to reach this far